What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Highlighted

Re: What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. ...

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

JDM_DB8_VoltageB (to xqdogx) 5 hours ago

Thats not all true. I have a friend that works for a computer company and i had free internet for years because he worked at huge companies and he would get me free internet throu the company he was doing the job for basically using their service on my computer miles away from the company.

What you are saying is rubbish. Unless your friend works at an Internet Service Provider he did not get it from a specific building or business. His business gets their internet from an ISP like AT&T or Verizon. His business may have paid for the bill from the ISP which may be tied into his network or a WAN which is made of a couple of LANs. that is why you get a public address from that business, from there that IP is converted to an IP that the ISP gives out. If you do a TraceRT via command prompt then you will be able to trace the hops that the pinging machine to the destination machine.

that would be: Pinging machine to local router(s) to ISP to Destination machine ISP to Destination Router(s) to destination machines.

The reason you are getting an Ip from that business is because of the DNS and DHCP servers of that business is showing your getting an IP from that Domain.

You just wrote what I wrong and unknowingly agreed to what I said in my last post. I don't think you truly understand what you read. Perhaps you should ask your friend about this maybe he can explain better since you obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

xqdogx

Played my 1000 game last night and on the whole have only come across maybe 40 tops games that I could definitely say we're hacked or cheated. Aimbot/wall hack being most prominent. Not seen the 'Bermuda' square for a while though and emblem/PRESTIGE hacks I pay no mind to.

I did get a little worried last night as the lobby I was in set my lvl to 60 though the soldier I was running is only lvl 45 but after resetting the ps3 all was good..........Not played it today. Fairplay IW/Activision for banning the cheaters all I can advise to those innocent ppl is contact Activision, I was wrongly put on probation on blops2 they found the error and sorted it.

If you suspect cheaters report and leave, let IW/Activision deal with it whilst you carry on having fun, meet you in the middle !

milo-iq

in reply to milo-iq

I am still finding hackers its gonna take weeks or months to get them all if they even do because the only way they get caught is by being reported in game or calling. I still have a few friends on my list that hacked and they are still playing and i reported them so im waiting for them to get caught. Kinda testing Activision to see why they havent been caught yet after reporting them weeks ago Hmmmmm. I am seeing a ton of new accounts too which is telling me the hackers that did get caught all made new accounts and are playing fairly now

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

in reply to milo-iq

I agree with the amount you of hackers versus games you played. I haven't been in too many lobbies with that many Hackers. I been in lobbies where there are really good players and you can tell they are good by the replays. It's just sad people always attribute their deaths to the opponent being a hacker instead of giving them the acknowledgement of being good. COD has the most "Superman" and "Crybaby" complexes.

xqdogx

Here is a video of Assault/Support Killstreaks. Notice no care packages being dropped and no updates in the corner of any player getting chain kills over 5. Yet the enemy team gets dogs, sentry gun, Maniac, Battlehind, and Helo Pilot but none of players gets more than 16 kills the whole match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanchkJJBPQ

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

3 weeks since they were reported and they're all still playing and all still in the same clan.

sdredger

in reply to sdredger

I have 4 friends on my list that i know are cheating and hacking and they are still playing even after i reported them over a month ago and reported them again yesterday. I even called Activision and siad yeah OK im testing you to see how how long it takes to ban those accounts. Still nothing!

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Seriously who would wanna hack and i found this pic on Internet and he is selling mods WTF! Mate You need to do patch about it

1. Prestige Hack (Master Prestige)
  2. Aimbot (4 Types, Aim for Head, Chest, Abdominal, or a mixture of the 3)
  3. Credits Hack
  4. Super Jump (Can jump as high as the map barrier)
  5. Fly (Can Fly on top of the map)

This is how i can find hackers

BatmanOriginGun

I agree that hackers should be banned and and they should lose all there stuff and if they come back back and hack CONSOLE BAN B1TCH

Tony10295

in reply to Tony10295

When you think about it Ghost hacking isnt bad go on MW2! Like most lobby i have been in have been hacked zMarcusHD Is a good hacker but they use hacks because they dont know how to play the game thats why they hack!

Does anyone agree with me?

BatmanOriginGun

Studios