WHATS PRO PLAYERS AVERAGE KD?

Ghosts General Discussion

Asking this because I'm not sure if a couple of players I bump into regulary playing TDM are just very, very good or hackers! Don't want to report them wrongly. I play on PS4.

Both players are independant and dont appear in the same lobbys.

Player 1,

Plays run and gun with Honey Badger uses dead silent but not amplify has a KD 4.79 !

Every game and I mean every gets 30+ kills to 3-5 deaths. This guy does not camp or even stay still at all, constantly running and gunning always seems to know where the enemy is even before they do!

Player 2,

Quickscoper plays out in the open on all maps has a KD 4.00 !

Always top score in lobby normally 30+ with very few deaths, never misses suspect alot of head shots.

I have been playing Ghosts for a year have a KD 1.47 got up to 1.68 but messing about with different weapons now hence drop, consider myself average to above for a casual player, play run and gun and can quick scope but no where near like player 2, 

Even when my team mates have an average KD of 2.00 we still get crushed by either of these guys even when the rest of there team gets hammerd by us.

I suspect the use of wall hacks, aim bots and the like, can this be detected during game play?

Would love to know so as to give these guys a serve, If they are cheating that is !!   

teddytherunt
6 REPLIES 6

I don't think they are cheating.  It's pretty easy to carry that KD in this game.  I'm just under a 3 KD and usually lead the lobby in most games.  Been dropping 60+ kill game plays almost every game.  I play KC. 

AUTiger93x

Thanks for response, most people with a KD between 2-3   I consider as good players and woudn't suspect of hacking, however these guys are nearer 5 KD, for the guy that quick scopes thats very suspect.

Most of my friends have gone to AW, a couple of them are very good quick scopers they never got their KD above 1.5 on Ghosts.

The guy I suspect as a wall hacker never gets into gun fights where he has to 'jump/drop shot' to win the fight, has his ADS up and your dead before you even see him never see him panic hip fire either. I use dead silence so he's not sound whoring.

The only time I've seen either guy die is when they are shot in the back!

I researched the hacks and they are definetly being used by people, but can't find anything on how to detect them except on kill cam, this guy has his ads on you before you come into view.

Really like to know if there is a definite way to detect hacking?  

teddytherunt

I've run into a couple of players that I question how they killed me, but nothing to where I think they are hacking.  Ghosts seems to be very fair when it comes to gun battles.  AW on the other hand is trash.  I'd save my money if I were you and stick to Ghosts until Treyarch brings out something new.  My KD in AW is just above 1 and that's after carrying a 2+ KD in every other CoD.

AUTiger93x

AW, happy with my decision not to buy, I didn't like the concept from the start exo suits etc.

Seen your post on the AW forum saying your shelving it!

Put my ps3 back on last weekend tried playing WAW but still full of hackers!

I'm sticking with Ghosts 'till Feb-March couple of good games coming out then on PS4.

Got my kids Little Big Planet 3 for Xmas probably have a bit of fun with that also!

Have a good Christmas, cheers!

teddytherunt

my iw kd is 6.28 ))))) easiest call of duty by far

BlueVal
Highlighted

my iw kd is 6.28 ))))) easiest call of duty by far

GoldhidherZ

Studios