Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into it's original state?

Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into ...

in reply to DrKuhn

Spawn killing AKA CAMPING in front of their spawns. And the EMP Grenade and Black Hat and Engineer were to counter Infinite Claymores,Bouncing Betties, and Shock Charges and even C4s yes people put their Shock Charges on C4s. Small levels less routes less flank routes more areas with traffic and the maps are cluttered campers could sit anywhere in the map with those odds and still get high Score streaks. Hipfire dominated all guns except for snipers and LMGs. If you used Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask and Hard Wired no Tactical or Lethal could touch you no rocket either or noob tube. You can head glitch using the Assault Shield and nothing could blow it or you up. So don't sit there and call me an idiot when you had all those edges get real and learn to adapt. Also the Trophy System destroyed emp grenades before they exploded.

Adam1234567893

in reply to Adam1234567893

lol emp doesn't have to have line of sight to clean out an entire room of equipment and killstreaks. Nice try though. And don't pretend i didn't adapt. I had a 2 k.d. average and that was with me dicking around trying to get camo's done with guns i hated with playstyles i didn't prefer to do but did it to kill time since black ops 2 got terribly stale fast

DrKuhn

Also, betties? really? you kneel and they don't even hurt you. That's your idea of fair balance i bet

DrKuhn

in reply to DrKuhn

This is so incredibly accurate that it's humorous to me. And let us not neglect the fact that soundwhoring is ridiculously laughable. On top of the fact that footsteps are almost completely silent, dexterity has a funny effect of working more silently than dead silence itself a majority of the time that I go up against it. Radar grenades are despicably awful, and don't even get me started on the nonsensical nature of the fact that pistols seem to outmatch AR's in numerous encounters.

Jutsu_

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Until this game stops catering to campers....

OMG....this game, imo  caters snipers.  Plain & simple.  You can't swing a dead cat without someone QS'ing you!!

Wish they'd create a series of maps where sniper rifles are not allowed.

Stosh_Cowski1

in reply to Stosh_Cowski1

I don't have a problem with snipers I actually wiped out 3 players who sniping together slaughtering my team my point is the bigger the maps the more blind spots there and it reduces the urge to quickscope why do you think Black Ops 2 had more quickscopers then Snipers? They need to stick to medium sized and big maps cause the small maps aren't working and they are garbage and only cater to campers and rushers.

Adam1234567893

in reply to DrKuhn

scavenger has been fine in the past few game except for one thing and thats it should replace lock on launcher ammo its a pain in the a$$ when your the only person on your team taking out air support and having to kill yourself to take stuff out

banned-again

in reply to banned-again

The launcher ammo replenish is a great point. In BO1, couldn't you get 2 law rockets to start with scavenger?? I thought you did....maybe scavenger pro did that. Been playin BO1 recently and I noticed that while going for the challenges.

ZvErS

in reply to banned-again

True true. I love being a support player in my clan and idk what was treyarch's beef with anti-air ammo not being replenished by scavenger satchels for the longest time

DrKuhn

in reply to DrKuhn

As others have said it's probably because of Danger Close. The real question should be why is Danger Close back in the game to begin with. I know plenty of players who are perfectly content with offing themselves after the run out of RPGs and tubes, they're trolling anyways and don't take the game seriously to begin with. Danger Close only increases incentive for this.

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios