Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into it's original state?

Ghosts General Discussion

Your reading comprehension is awful. When did i call you a "kid" in my last response to you? The world doesn't revolve around you; so when i say "bad kids" it's not referring to you unless you WANT it to refer to you. If you camp and enjoy it like me and most of my clan does, then you'll continue to support the notion for a change to scavenger. Likewise, if you're agreeing with me, than we aren't really accomplishing anything are we?

DrKuhn

Not really and I thought you were still angry so I assume you were still attacking me my bad lol

Adam1234567893

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Actually I have played Black Ops 2 and all I saw were campers just like MW3 true Black Ops 2 didn't cater to campers at launch but then they started patching the game buffing anything a camper said to buff then even worse they took out the AI Controlled Spawn System and replaced it with MW3's pre patch spawn system. If they would of kept the AI controlled spawn system it would of fixed itself by now but no garbage complainers realized they couldn't exploit the spawns so they cried and lied until they got their greedy little way. MW3 did nothing but cater to campers.

BO2 was 100% designed to eliminate camping... just look at the TF and MMS, Ghost forcing movement to even work, and small, corridor driven maps. Camper friendly? Please.

Scavenger doesn't promote or increase camping.

Good.

Freaking.

Grief.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Adam probably got beat by a sniper by running the same route more then once and then went off and complained about how over powered snipers and camping are in black ops 2. lol

DrKuhn

You probably lose all the time to rushers that's you are on here saying WAH camping doesn't work anymore nerf everything!!!! Seriously how about acting mature for a change and rushers and quickscopers are immature look you insult everyone who doesn't agree get good and learn to adapt

Adam1234567893

That's funny cause I camped with Ghost all the time in Black Ops 2 and people couldn't see me on their radar. WAIT YOUR A CAMPER!?!?!? Oh no didn't see that coming did you? I am a tactical player and here you are insulting me like I don't know what I am talking about when it is you that's spewing out ignorance MW3 and Black Ops 2 are plagued with campers and rushers there's nothing but people sitting still looking for red dots and nothing but people chasing red dots no difference between the two play styles cause both insult anyone who disagrees and both keep a closed mind.

Adam1234567893

Adam1234567893 wrote:

That's funny cause I camped with Ghost all the time in Black Ops 2 and people couldn't see me on their radar. WAIT YOUR A CAMPER!?!?!? Oh no didn't see that coming did you? I am a tactical player and here you are insulting me like I don't know what I am talking about when it is you that's spewing out ignorance MW3 and Black Ops 2 are plagued with campers and rushers there's nothing but people sitting still looking for red dots and nothing but people chasing red dots no difference between the two play styles cause both insult anyone who disagrees and both keep a closed mind.

First off, neighbor, switch to Sanka. You're more high-strung than Skrat with a nut.

I never "insulted" you... but to claim BO2 is camper friendly is asinine. So, I am saying you're wrong. Which you are. Does that mean there is no camping? Never said otherwise. But the devs designed the game to limit... if not outright eliminate... camping. Try and understand the difference

Did I mention MW3? No. I didn't. There goes that spew.

But how does this relate to scavenger?

It doesn't.

IW made a design decision to limit scavenger to ammo only... not to reduce camping... but to limit equipment spam.

And one last tid-bit... it's "you're".

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Your a smart guy lol sorry about my grammar. And they also helped campers in Black Ops 2 so actually I am right here's how you are right the rushing perks and equipment and weapons out weigh the camper perks and equipment but here's the thing Treyarch still attempted to help them so let's just agree to disagree considering that we are both right. Actually I went off topic when you and the op attacked my post so I apologize.

Adam1234567893

rankismet wrote:

I never "insulted" you... but to claim BO2 is camper friendly is asinine. So, I am saying you're wrong. Which you are. Does that mean there is no camping? Never said otherwise. But the devs designed the game to limit... if not outright eliminate... camping. Try and understand the difference

You cannot reason with unreasonable people. I had this debate and realized early it was not worth my time having.

BO2 was the least camper friendly COD hands down. I would bet 99% plus of the players who have played COD from MW1 to Ghost would fully agree with this. The fact that BO2's Ghost perk only worked when you were moving while Cold Blooded, Ghost and Assassin didn't require you to move, and the person you are debating claims the BO2 Ghost perk is tailored for campers should say it all.

rainmaker6

This game? are you referring to black ops 2? if so, i can't even compel myself to reply to your idiotic post. Black ops 2 favored rushers in literally every possible aspect. small levels, hard to reach killstreaks, f--ked up sightlines, smg domination with hipfire, emps that destroy everything around them in a 20 yard diameter, even through walls...blackhats + engineer, tac mask ignoring shock charges...etc.

Seriously, the problem is you if you think campers had ANY edge whatsoever in black ops 2. I had to change up my camping style entirely just to stay alive (which is the biggest issue with black ops 2...surviving is the hardest to do with spawn killing and horrible map designs with a large number of entrances into almost every building)

DrKuhn

Studios