Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into it's original state?

Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into ...

in reply to Ghamorra

It's better then a game plagued by sound whoring campers with Lethals and Tacticals everywhere. Besides Blast Shield counters Danger Close directly in Ghosts.

Adam1234567893

in reply to Adam1234567893

Oh look at you trying to push your playstyle agenda on others. Wah wah, i can't beat campers with skill so i better beg the developers to take away all of their options. Totally brah. God i miss mw2....that was the last duty that supported every single playstyle equally, even with the flaws in that game

DrKuhn

in reply to Adam1234567893

Adam1234567893 wrote:

It's better then a game plagued by sound whoring campers with Lethals and Tacticals everywhere. Besides Blast Shield counters Danger Close directly in Ghosts.

I've never had a problem with campers, must be you.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

As a camper, i love going against other campers. Black ops 2 was, by far, the easiest to counter campers i've ever known. They can't watch every corner, can't guard everywhere, one emp near the room they're in, run in hip firing an smg or r870 and i came out the winner 99% of the time

DrKuhn

in reply to Ghamorra

There's a huge variety of equipment and killstreaks to counter explosives in this game, even more than black ops 2. i'm genuinely not worried

DrKuhn
Highlighted

in reply to DrKuhn

DrKuhn wrote:

There's a huge variety of equipment and killstreaks to counter explosives in this game, even more than black ops 2. i'm genuinely not worried

That's good to hear. I like locking down an area like Fort Knox. My major concern though are C4 spammers, even over the RPG trolls. Nothing aggravates me more than players who like to toss random C4s and Danger Close will only make this more frustrating.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Well there's trophy systems, the night owl, and naturally the instinctive nature to know if someone's bombarding an area with explosives to gtfo lol

DrKuhn

in reply to DrKuhn

I'd be cool if I didn't find those guys everywhere! I'm not going to say that you shouldn't be able to spam C4, that would be irrational, but it's certainly frustrating to try and play DOM on Hijacked, Nuketown, and Slums. C4 is everywhere.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Level design should entirely dictate if that strategy is viable this time around. And the meta game. Who knows, it might just lessen by quite a bit depending on how people build their classes and setups

DrKuhn

in reply to DrKuhn

Map design was a huge fail in Black Ops II it favored everything but stealth and strategy. All you need to do to be successful is go nuts. Not saying you can't use stealth or strategy, but chaos mode is just so easy that it's favored.

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios