Any chance of getting Scavenger reworked into it's original state?

Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

I wouldn't mind if it was like BLOPS II. I think as long as it doesn't replenish tubes, it's fine.

Submit2MyWill

Black Ops 2 had an equipment spam because of the way they had Scavenger, which isn't good for the game.

I do feel that Scavenger & Bandolier needs a slight change to them: Bandolier needs to be 1 Point instead of 2. Scavenger needs a slight change to where you can only replenish equipment from scav packs if the person who dropped the scav pack had the same equipment as you and they hadn't used it yet, This version of scavenger was supposed to be the way Scavenger was set up in MW3 according to Robert Bowling when he explained it in a IGN interview and people thought it was the most balanced genius way Scavenger had been implemented in any COD game me included and people were pissed when for some reason it never worked when the game came out I remember threads and people in YT vids complaining about it. I have suggested this countless times but it seems people are not interested in this way of scavenger anymore they either want it to replenish equipment everytime or never replenish equipment I guess I am still one of the people that want balance in the game.

alexjt22

Balance or a gameplay style that exclusively suits you and caters to JUST your playstyle?

DrKuhn

Until this game stops catering to campers you won't be seeing anything explosive related buffed because the simple fact campers can't dodge explosives . They should of made it like Black Ops 2 basically if you get a kill with bullets you get one lethal and tactical and one rocket but they should make it one noob tube too as well. I mean why should everyone have to be the biggest tryhard mlg ever in order to kill campers it should be easy to kill campers just like it's easy to kill everyone else while camping. The only people who hated explosives after MW2 were campers no one else. Why should we have to deal with campers when they don't have to deal with us? Tactical and Objective campers are okay with me but to exploit the spawns or just sitting in an area with traffic that's not a tactic or strategy and it takes little to no skill or accuracy.

Adam1234567893

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Until this game stops catering to campers ...

You haven't played much lately, huh?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Actually I have played Black Ops 2 and all I saw were campers just like MW3 true Black Ops 2 didn't cater to campers at launch but then they started patching the game buffing anything a camper said to buff then even worse they took out the AI Controlled Spawn System and replaced it with MW3's pre patch spawn system. If they would of kept the AI controlled spawn system it would of fixed itself by now but no garbage complainers realized they couldn't exploit the spawns so they cried and lied until they got their greedy little way. MW3 did nothing but cater to campers.

Adam1234567893

Fixed itself? lol based on what? and what exactly did they buff or nerf based exclusively on the premise that it was in favor of campers vs. rushers? Last time i checked, my room that was locked down by hard earned killstreaks still got completely cleared out by one piece of tactical equipment landing NEAR the room (not even line of sight..total skill emps)

DrKuhn

Lmao seriously I defended you against Trialstardragon and you attacked me that's funny and I am not the one saying that one playstyle should be dominate in all situations you are saying that so don't put words in my mouth in imo NO play style should be catered to or acknowledged. Oh and why should your play style be invincible and what skill? You are already aiming when someone runs through the door so it's not skill related it's not even strategy because the simple fact the maps are Nuketown Sized. You know what I change my mind I am siding with Trialstardragon Scavenger should remain strictly ammo nothing more I hope they keep it that way. Seriously get good and learn to adapt camping isn't the only play style don't you hate it when your motto is used against you? Oh why is it all I ever here from complaining campers is WAH!!!!!! it killed or hindered me NERF IT!!!! Or you say things like NERF EVERYTHING THAT I DON'T USE AND BUFF EVERYTHING THAT I DO USE!!! lol who are you trying to prove? Seriously no play style in this game should be invincible is what I was trying to get at then you show your maturity by insulting me and calling me a cry baby. I never had a problem with campers in MW3 and Black Ops 2 I didn't have a problem either. I love complaining garbage is always selfish never considering their fellow players and you call quickscopers immature kids please lmao look at yourself. Learn to adapt and have a great day

Adam1234567893

Trialstar didn't keep trying to push his agenda's on me or the thread and if you call that "defending me", by all means, please never be my defense attorney in court; you'd just point at me and say "he did it, he's guilty your honor". Ironically, you guessed right when you assumed i got murked by rushers frequently. Now, i've since retired the game but, yeah, the best camper in black ops 2 will always lose to the best rusher. everytime. Every tool in the game favors the guy that mindlessly blitzes. You don't need a strategy; you just have to run in and hipfire. Surviving in black ops 2 is the hardest out of any duty, mostly due to spawn killing, but in my case, also because i play an unsupported playstyle. It's pretty frustrating to get beaten by little kids that are taking me due to circumstances and situations entirely out of my control. The game pushes on players the idea that you should be dying frequently and that everybody is a fan of bare bones. I can't wait to finally get my killstreaks again and actually fortify a position in ghosts. Making bad kids cry is a delicious commodity

DrKuhn

Could you please stop using the word kid seriously I love how you think I am a kid when I use all play styles to win I camp I run I rush I snipe I bombard and I support. You can't call me a kid when your maturity level is showing seriously why is everyone who doesn't agree with you a kid? MW3 I admit I had my best games while locking an area down but I didn't sit in a corner or door way I stayed in that area went 32-1 and one game I went 38-3 and I got an Osprey Gunner. And there's one thing we agree on we both hate spawn exploiters so stop calling me a kid. Also if you read what I posted in reply to your post at first I was agreeing that Scavenger should be back to it's original state so I don't know why you attacked me.

Adam1234567893

Studios