cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What about Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura?

General Discussion

(Be kind, I translated it into a Google translator)
Most likely, this topic will sink under hundreds of new topics, and Activision, most likely, my question will not be interesting. But I still hope to find support for players who remember and love the game Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. Earlier, I wrote in support on Facebook, where they told me that "unfortunately Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is no longer supported", although I didn’t ask about that at all. I would like to see the continuation of this game or remastered. I understand that my desire alone is not enough, but perhaps many other people have such a desire. If Activision doesn’t answer, maybe you should create a petition? Will it help to influence the decision of the whole company? Those who read this topic, please write your opinion on this issue and whether you hold me in the event of a petition. It pains me to see that such a wonderful game world has been forgotten. Yes, some projects on the Arcanum are still being finalized and patches are coming to them, but this is done by groups of enthusiasts who are not able to create a full-fledged remastered album. I expressed my thoughts somewhat chaotically in this topic, but I hope you will understand me and my feelings. I really like this game and I would not want it to just be thrown into the dustbin of history.

Eruhar#9524907
1 REPLY 1

The forum is definitely dead. Nobody answered me or even tried to laugh.

Eruhar#9524907
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS