cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Simpsons Hit & Run PS4 !!!!

General Discussion

The Simpsons Hit & Run PS4 !!!!

I have loved this game since I was a kid . It is one of the best and favourites games I have ever played in playstation and in my life !!!! 

I would love so much a remaster of The Simpsons Hit & Run for Ps4 with more missions , prolongation of gameplay and if it could be possible open world where you can play with friends or other players online 

All the great games are coming back on ps4 like crash bandicoot recently but i keep hoping The Simpsons Hit & Run gets released . Please take this into great decision . I would be so please for it , a dream come true .

I and probably many people around the world would love this . I just seen a video on Youtube of remembering this game and so many people commented and liked . Please release this game !!!! 

Destiny314455
3 REPLIES

Re: The Simpsons Hit & Run PS4 !!!!

in reply to Destiny314455

@Destiny314455 wrote:

I have loved this game since I was a kid . It is one of the best and favourites games I have ever played in playstation and in my life !!!! 

I would love so much a remaster of The Simpsons Hit & Run for Ps4 with more missions , prolongation of gameplay and if it could be possible open world where you can play with friends or other players online 

All the great games are coming back on ps4 like crash bandicoot recently but i keep hoping The Simpsons Hit & Run gets released . Please take this into great decision . I would be so please for it , a dream come true .

I and probably many people around the world would love this . I just seen a video on Youtube of remembering this game and so many people commented and liked . Please release this game !!!! 

Yes please!! Been looking around for this game only to find it being sold for $50+! I would happily pay more for a remastered/extended version. 

zenacolour

I agree! The simpsons hit & run was my favourite game on ps2! Should definitely come out on PS4!!!

Chloxo

I thought I was alone, but I think I found my people! Smiley Very Happy

ForestRune
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS