cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robbed by bo4 and Activision. Let's rally

General Discussion

So I'm not going to go into detail of All the faults of bo4 (just look around on the internet). But this has more to do with the lack of a good game for a heavy Price, and Activisions (maybe good business practices by corporate assholes but not for consumers). They hyped bo4 sold a bunch of copies and then fired 800 people after there most profitable year. If anyone else feels the way I do let's get together and get someone's attention who will actually listen to us. Please reply I'm interested to hear others opinions! -thegreatchaff

Chaffybee
1 REPLY 1
And here I guess I will clarify my issues of bo4. Game + game pass + in app garbage $$. Terrible servers (and yes I contacted Activision and did everything they told me to on my router). And the amount of hackers in a less than year old game. This is not to say I don't think it's a great concept, just ruined by corporate greed and zero care for the consumer. Other than thinking we're all a bunch of idiots who will by the next one so screw us.
Chaffybee
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS