cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penned Letter Request

General Discussion

Dear Activision,

 

It's been quite some time since I've thoroughly enjoyed a Call of Duty game.  My interest in the game over the years has slowly deminished by my hope for a great game hasn't.  I used to play competitively in CoD4 and got up to the top 100 in HCTDM for MW3. I must have spent over 6000 hours playing Call of duty Since CoD4 untill MW3, so this isn't just some complaint about the shift in the game and how it's not the original MW.

 

Each year I buy CoD but I still don't get the same lust to play as I used to.  I think BO2 was probably the last time i spent more than 100 hours playing it.

I play on both my PC and Xbox One (PC being my main, where I used to clock each game with max prestige and tried to master every challenge possible).  My IGN is Ghost, and what is sad is the game I looked forward to the most (CoD: Ghosts) was the biggest piece of crap on the planet.  Fortunately AW and BO3 picked up a little but not enough to get me to play as many hours as I used to.

I've since resorted to playing Wolfenstein, LoL, Dota 2, Rust and all others.  I'm begging you to bring back the same simplicity in game style as CoD used to have. Make the customisation simple enough to use but complex enough to keep entertaining without making it too busy.  Make the maps in the same diversity the previous had where you can snipe and run and gun without it being too much for either type of player.  Please for the true gamers, incentivise players for playing HC SnD or provide furture games with Dedi-servers because players like myself are stuck playing softcore for SnD with very few servers available. No clans, or community spirit is developing anymore. The life is being sucked out of CoD and being replaced with robotic, tunnel vision, where we just completely the same drarey play styles, never switching it up.

 

Don't get me wrong I love, the power slides, the boost jumps and the epic ways to kill people.  Incorporate those by all means, but give players back their community and their choice of game styles. Give them their home outside (or inside?) of home, where you can LAN with your mates on your own ranked server BlackOps did it well, it took some time for me to love it (the backward step in graphics set me astray) but I came to enjoy it just as I enjoyed MW.  MW2's wasteland was one of the best maps of forward thinking ever.  Use this keep pushing forward with that type of thinking give us what we like and less of what you think we like.

I beg of you, or gamers like me will move to ones where the community matters.

RenegadeGhost
Likes: 1
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎14-06-2011
2 REPLIES 2
We see ur struggle i've ... We've been trying but it just doesn't cut it it's to futuristic for the 21% of us and the other 79% is corrupted if u r reading this u r our only h0pE GAM3
OV3R :-()-:
FormalBlazeSCOTTISH
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎22-01-2019
Highlighted
in reply to FormalBlazeSCOTTISH

@FormalBlazeSCOTTISH wrote:
We see ur struggle i've ... We've been trying but it just doesn't cut it it's to futuristic for the 21% of us and the other 79% is corrupted if u r reading this u r our only h0pE GAM3
OV3R :-()-:

https://youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk

 

Sorry,had to do it.

Dank meme "DEAD"

Hahaha

Hazard_K4OZE
Likes: 4
Posts: 95
Registered: ‎25-08-2016
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS