cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Origonal Spyro remake -The first three Spyro games

General Discussion

Is it possible that you guys could make the first 3 Spyro games look all fancy and then release them please? Similar to what happened with Crash Bandicoot. I'd be perfectly happy if it were just these games made playable on todays consoles, but they're not unfortunately. I know my friends and I are certainly willing to buy all of these games if this were done. Since Crash Bandicoot was remade, I've been waiting with bated breath for Spyro to be remade as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

ProffesorMole

PS.(I would very much like to play spyro-enter the dragonfly and spyro-a hero's tail as well. These games are my childhood. Thanks Activision ^^)

ProffesorMole
2 REPLIES 2

@ProffesorMole wrote:

Is it possible that you guys could make the first 3 Spyro games look all fancy and then release them please? Similar to what happened with Crash Bandicoot. I'd be perfectly happy if it were just these games made playable on todays consoles, but they're not unfortunately. I know my friends and I are certainly willing to buy all of these games if this were done.

I think that's a good idea, I wouldn't be opposed to more changes than in Crash Bandicoot though, for example adding one additional level for every dragon rhealm Spyro Traverses, a secret level hidden somewhere that requires an expert player to locate.  Also, I'm not opposed to redesigning some of the NPC characters that give Spyro rewards in the later two games, it's kind of weird when the first Spyro game had a variety of dragon character designs when the later two lacked variety in NPC design due to graphical limitation. I want to see NPCs of multiple weights, colors, patterns, genders, and voices in almost each friendly species. (except the Tikis, the Tikis are fine built the way they are, just give them better wood or stone textures, we can't tell what they're made out of)

My last change that many fans would like to see, is Sparks the Dragonfly becoming more insectlike as he appeared in the first Spyro game for PSOne, it looked hyper realistic for the graphical limitations of those days, I'd like to see a photorealistic glowing dragonfly this time around.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

@ProffesorMole wrote:

PS.(I would very much like to play spyro-enter the dragonfly and spyro-a hero's tail as well. These games are my childhood. Thanks Activision ^^)

It's prob possible (Activision) would announce those backwards compatible,PS NOW & XBOX GAMES PASS.

Please note: All three (Crash Bandicoot) titles: Crash Tag Team Racing,Crash The Wrath Of Cortex & Crash Twinsanity. Would also [TBA] 

For Backwards compatibility,PS NOW & XBOX GAMES PASS

These all would possibly not bad choices on the table for (Activision)

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS