cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PC Player: Need to build up a friends list.

General Discussion

New PC Player: Need to build up a friends list.

Description says it all really. I'm extraordinarily new to PC gaming after recently making the switch from the God Awful PS4... and thus haven't built up a friends list on Blizzard, Steam, Origin or anything else yet.

In fact, i have precisely 0 friends on all of them because I've left them all behind in the console world.

And of course, Destiny 2 is coming out on PC soon, and it isn't the type of game you want to start playing without a friends list because voice communication makes the whole experience 10x better.

So if there's any of you out there who fancies giving this new PC gamer some company and some pointers, feel free to add me!

Blizzard: S0UNDG4RD3N
Steam: S0UNDGARD3N (I'll be playing a fair bit of COD zombies until D2 comes out)

Origin: G3RR4RD92 (Will spend a lot of time on Fifa 18 when it comes out this weekend)

cheers!

Note* Would not allow me do post under Destiny 2 Category i nBungie's Forums because I'm not a 'Destiny Player'... How can i be when it's not out on PC yet.

Spoonman1
3 REPLIES

Re: New PC Player: Need to build up a friends list...

in reply to Spoonman1

I will make a suggestion to help you make friends. Be talkative in the game and laugh with others. If you have a good game with one or two people ask to add them on bnet and join their group. You will be surprised how quickly you will build up a good friends list and how there will always be someone to play with.

Cheers, Bestia

rosaann

in reply to rosaann

@rosaannwrote:

I will make a suggestion to help you make friends. Be talkative in the game and laugh with others. If you have a good game with one or two people ask to add them on bnet and join their group. You will be surprised how quickly you will build up a good friends list and how there will always be someone to play with.

Cheers, Bestia

Hey @rosaann, can you please add me to that group? I am new to this and looking to make friends online. Thanks.

mattpslab

in reply to rosaann

@rosaann wrote:

Cheers, Bestia

@rosaannI am so sorry I have not got your help yet. May you please reply.

mattpslab
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS