cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghostbusters: Slime City - Unable to make In-game Purchases via Google Account

General Discussion

Anytime I attempt to purchase a VIP package from within the game I get an error saying :

"ERROR
Error while retrieving information from server.

[DF-AA-20]"

I've also noticed that when I go into Settings the second button from the top labeled, "Google Play", says it is disconnected and is in red. When I press the button nothing happens.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Venkeman

Venkeman
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Well, the situation has changed owing to my efforts to troubleshoot the problem on my own. Is it just me or is Activision support intentionally impossible to get a hold of?

At any rate what I did was I transferred the game from device memory to an SD card and in so doing lost my player profile. Seeing as how Google Play was disconnected at the time I'm pretty sure that my character data was stored locally on the phone and because it wasn't transferred to the SD card (or at the very least wasn't recognized by the game if it was transferred) it is now lost forever. My character was level 20 so this represents a pretty significant setback that has me thinking, "why bother playing the game at all at this point?"

It seems as though Google Play still does not connect. In addition to reinstalling the game and moving it to the SD card I have also reset storage permissions and cleared the game cache and data. No change due to any of these actions.

Venkeman
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS