GH Live

Where are Hell Above, Circles and The Divine Zero? These songs aren´t in GHlive

Piercethedi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to Piercethedi
Solution

These songs aren't available in Live mode or GHTV. The only PTV songs I know of is the following two songs:

• Bulls in the Bronx - GHTV
  • King For A Day (ft. Kellin Quinn) - Live

All we only hope for PTV fans is to wish that they include even more songs from them in GHTV and many others that people are requesting. I wish there could be a poll to decide which songs gets placed into premium shows however I doubt they'll ever accept any results from those polls. I might suggest they should choose a selected number of gamertags that could conduct a 30 seconds preview of 6 particular songs then let them vote which one they'd more likely to play. If they'd do that then I'd surely would be up for that role cause I'd rather not leak anything that would give away which songs will be released.

viperver1
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
in reply to Piercethedi
Solution

These songs aren't available in Live mode or GHTV. The only PTV songs I know of is the following two songs:

• Bulls in the Bronx - GHTV
  • King For A Day (ft. Kellin Quinn) - Live

All we only hope for PTV fans is to wish that they include even more songs from them in GHTV and many others that people are requesting. I wish there could be a poll to decide which songs gets placed into premium shows however I doubt they'll ever accept any results from those polls. I might suggest they should choose a selected number of gamertags that could conduct a 30 seconds preview of 6 particular songs then let them vote which one they'd more likely to play. If they'd do that then I'd surely would be up for that role cause I'd rather not leak anything that would give away which songs will be released.

viperver1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer