cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying plays made ​​me give up the game

GH Live

I play guitar hero from the first game, always had all bundles and weekends here at home with my friends were great , we played 4 people at the same time and we passed 4, 5 straight hours having fun, my expectation for gh live was high , and really the game was incredible, the idea of ​​3 pallets on top and bottom was amazing , the idea of ​​gh tv too, but plays purchasing system was very disappointing , the game is already expensive for Brazilian market and still have to try to buy songs discouraged me a lot to continue with the game, hope you change it , leaving only coins to buy guitar props , powers, these things ; if it is to sell music that sells the fact that music and not rent , even if it is real money , I would buy all the songs that I like , I hope I come back to play this franchise that I love so much .

Guix009
2 REPLIES 2

You don't necessarily need to buy plays with GH Cash in GHTV mode. You can also purchase them with coins or you can waste all your plays and get even more plays when you get your daily amount of coins. It's a recent addition and I do love it so much that when a new premium show arrives, I waste as many extra plays on other songs once I unlock the new Premium show if I had more than what is required for me to get them unlocked.

viperver1

I got 1800 + plays and i don't use them Smiley Sad

Captainoffun22
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer