cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save backup in android

SOLVED

Cut the Rope

Highlighted

How can I make a backup of my save game in android???

Srta_Schultz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Srta_Schultz
Solution

This is a controversial question, you'll have to make a backup of the entire game to preserve the saved status, if your device is rooted use app called Titanium backup  If not rooted then use app Helium

View solution in original post

doctorlaba3rd
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to Srta_Schultz
Solution

This is a controversial question, you'll have to make a backup of the entire game to preserve the saved status, if your device is rooted use app called Titanium backup  If not rooted then use app Helium

View solution in original post

doctorlaba3rd

Use google sync to backup android phone data .Backup data like calendar, Browser, Contacts, Gmail, Photos, Music, People details etc.Go to Settings > Accounts (tap Google) > Select Google account > check everything you want to sync.

Save backup in android

coolmuster

Save backup in android . You can use tool like Samsung Assistant to backup phone data to computer. It enables you to safely keep pictures, videos,music,contacts,messages and other files on computer.

Mobbay123

For example you want to backup some SMS , the frist time you should transfer SMS to computer with a android SMS transfer tools ,once the sms on the phone , you can easy backup these sms on the computer ,

Ksncjer

@Ksncjer wrote:

For example you want to backup some SMS , the frist time you should transfer SMS to computer with a android SMS transfer tools ,once the sms on the phone , you can easy backup these sms on the computer ,

This is one of the most flexible ways I have seen for data backup. it is much user friendly than a whole backup. Thanks

parksprs

The Tunesbro that i have used , it can be used to back up and restore data , but that was a long time ago , 

Now i am used to usng the Mobile Phone Transfer tool , Its specialty is that it can help people backup Android data , also it can be used to recover deleted data from phone or from backup files . 

Source : How to backup Android messages to computer

Ssvsdv
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer