cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtubers

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Dear Activision Team,

is it possible to upload walkthrough videos on Youtube of crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy and monitize it?

Thanks and Best regards

SRMANS
2 REPLIES 2

Google can lower your search result rating rather than pay a lawyer, so I would say no even if it's legal in your country.  Besides there's already tons of walkthroughs for the toughest gems.  But companies are now revising their fair use policies as required par international and local copyright laws.

And I'm assuming that since you used the word monitize you know copyright law well enough to know the word copyright refers to the owners legal right to copy and not an illegal act.  I hate people not being educated enough to use the word "infringement".

Crash4ever
Highlighted
in reply to Crash4ever

@Crash4ever wrote:

Google can lower your search result rating rather than pay a lawyer, so I would say no even if it's legal in your country.  Besides there's already tons of walkthroughs for the toughest gems.  But companies are now revising their fair use policies as required par international and local copyright laws.

And I'm assuming that since you used the word monitize you know copyright law well enough to know the word copyright refers to the owners legal right to copy and not an illegal act.  I hate people not being educated enough to use the word "infringement".

https://youtu.be/5u4kPwk67g8

https://youtu.be/DV7LWmj4890

All rights/ownership goes to "Boogie2298"

"Vox"is an evil corrupt Corporation that needs to stop.

its not at a right that they keep flagging videos on YouTube.

"OK"There are "Secret",Areas/Places w/th "YouTube/FaceBook"

These ppl/groups find what's appropriate/right in the society/media.

Everyones right is safety online.[Article 13] Save our internet.This 

would be more a boring,community/internet/world if ppl didn't 

Express them selfs over feelings/re-actions.Thanks that right now 

that's not the case. 

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS