cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more remastered crash games

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

you guys did an awesome job with the first three remastered crash games, they are difficult and fun to play even to todays standats Smiley Very Happy seeing how great you guys did with the first three games, maybe you guys could remaster team racing, wrath of cortex, and twinsanity :3 they would make a great second bundle of remastered crash games Smiley Very Happy please consider it, i miss playing these games and it would be cool to have all these crash games on one console ^_^

imabubble
3 REPLIES 3

It is very unlikely that they'll remaster titles after CTR because Activision only intended to remaster games developed by Naughty Dog. Besides, Wrath of Cortex didn't sell well and it's pretty uncanon compared to the trilogy so it would be unwise to remaster it.

Ligerion
Highlighted

@Ligerion wrote:

It is very unlikely that they'll remaster titles after CTR because Activision only intended to remaster games developed by Naughty Dog. Besides, Wrath of Cortex didn't sell well and it's pretty uncanon compared to the trilogy so it would be unwise to remaster it.

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Remastered-Remakers-Awards-18/m...

Your wrong,it's getting remastered.After 20/twenty long years

I can't believe it."Naughty Dog" arn't Developing it,tho,"Activision" is

With "Beenox"

Ihope that's helped,Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE

I also like games, and i can say that i'm a real gambler!!!

cul919
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS