Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Highlighted

customer support

is there no support from activision?   

like HELLO WAKE UP SMELL THE REQUESTS DUMB*****S  answer my support call   this CS is so *****ing horrible im going to tell ALL my friends to rate the support a 0 and activision it self a rating of 0    this is bull *****  whats taking so long to aanswer ME   like her ur asses in grear   your game has *****ing issues,   fix them lazy little cunts

08286261 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Playstation 4)Issue/Description: player is unable to play ...Escalated10/21/2018 7:13 AM 
08288495 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Playstation 4)Open7/10/2018 6:47 PM 

Leslie2255
1 REPLY

Re: customer support

in reply to Leslie2255

Trust me,this is the forums,we the community,Talk about stuff,Something we do not do,sorry,is toxic behaviour,On the forums.[Activision] would love/like to hear from you,No one would like to get banned from the forums.Please [Respect] that.I've got banned for three/3 days.For [Jibberish].It was in [EA].Forums.I was talking about.How certain things should have been added in [Deluxe Edition].Of a game.Later they added for 3.99.I was a [JOKE].I kinda knew they would.For [Car Packs].Besides:This is a family friendly forums.thats fine.I'll be concerned.Poor ppl.Reading some of these forums.

https://youtu.be/zDFo2Iok06Y

[Think of the Childeren]

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS