cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrath of Cortex for PC and 3DS

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I think it would be nice to get a portable version of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex for New Nintendo 3DS and Steam for $30 with new voiceacting cutscenes and rewritten dialogue.
While the Original Wrath of Cortex gets added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Steam, and Playstation 2 Classics for $20 as a download only title.
And we can get a Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex movie to replace the lousy Eurocom videogame.

The Portable version would be handled by Toys For Bob or Vicarious Visions until a new Crash Bandicoot game can be made that takes place either before or after.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
2 REPLIES 2

@DrBandicoot wrote:

I want 4, not 25, not 30, just 4 Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex levels added to the new Warped Room in N. Sane Trilogy.

level 22, Gold Rush a Wild West themed level, and level 26, Knight Time are a must.  Knight Time has 18 different level design layouts that were designed and released across different verions of the game by Eurocom, Konami, and Travelers Tales; Kight Time, & it's remake "The Gauntlet" are levels 11 and 26 in Crash Bandicoot 4: Wrath of Cortex for Nintendo Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox, so it make a perfect fit for dlc level, taking place inside a Medieval Castle.

And as for the other two levels that could be included to fill up the DLC space in that newly appeared Warp room in Warped, here's my list of candidates: level 4, Wizards and Lizards (Medival Dragon Chase), 5 Compactor Reactor (Desert Minecart), 6 Jungle Rumble, 8 Banzai Bonsai (Japan Ninja), 21 Crash & Burn (volcano) Crate Balls of Fire (Cortex's Space Station),and the afore mentioned 22 Gold Rush, 11 The Gauntlet, and 26, Knight Time.

After all the Gold Relics and Gems are collected from every level including the DLC levels, let's add a final boss fight, and a new alternate ending after the boss is defeated to explain why the events of Crash Bandicoot 4: The Wrath of Cortex, never occurred so we can get a brand new game next time for the console.

But if we want to see what happened before the Time Twister changed the future, we can play Wrath of Cortex on the Gamecube, Classic Xbox, PS2, and PS2 classics, and later, the New Nintendo 2DS XL.  With Stereoscopic 3D cutscenes when played on a New Nintendo 3DS XL, but absolutely no other glasses free 3D.

It should be added to XBL Backwards compatible list.

Also added to XBL GAMES PASS/PSN NOW.

I don't mind if they added it for switch.

Via porting it to switch.Or if "Nintendo"

Had there own game pass.Like:Xbox

Hazard_K4OZE
yes that's what I typed before... I thought this idea was better.
Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS