cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrath of Cortex Movie & Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Wrath of Cortex Movie & Xbox One Backwards Compati...

Hi, yeah, um... I'm thinking Wrath of Cortex should not be Rematered with Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for the Xbox Version of the game.  The Playstation 2 version being available for PS2 classics as a download. And the Xbox verison of the game being ported to Steam and the Xbox Store.

Instead of Remastering Wrath of Cortex, I think Activision should make a movie based on the multiplatform videogame "Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex", starring Crunch Bandicoot as the anti-protagonist and Crash and Coco as the Heroes.  This movie would be exclusive to Sony's Playstation Vue service with DVD and Blue Ray coming out a year later.  And being available On Demand services later such as Amazon and cable.

Of course, let's not rule out porting a new "portable version" of Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex for 3DS, with new sidescrolling levels replacing levels that either too large, or too unpopular, or simply don't fit the theme of the game.  i.e. levels taking place in Medieval Castles, and the Tsunami level being modified with a new sidescrolling portion replacing the Tsunami due to potential flood disaster related controversy in Japan.

On a side note not only Wrath of Cortex, but Crash 2: Twinsanity and Crash Nitro Kart, should also become backwards compatible on Xbox One.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
2 REPLIES

Re: Wrath of Cortex Movie & Xbox One Backwards Com...

in reply to DrBandicoot

https://support.activision.com

From there ppl you can sign up/login for a ambassador

if ppl would like.As well as looking for support on your favourite "Activision"

Games.

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Highlighted

Re: Wrath of Cortex Movie & Xbox One Backwards Com...

in reply to Hazard_K4OZE

@Hazard_K4OZE wrote:

https://support.activision.com

From there ppl you can sign up/login for a ambassador

if ppl would like.As well as looking for support on your favourite "Activision"

Games.

Thanks

Sorry,I'm just requesting/suggestion:

Could Both games be added on "PSN NOW/XBL GAMES PASS".

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS