Did you mean: 

Will they be remaking crash on titans

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Will they be remaking crash on titans

Splatboom
3 REPLIES

Re: Will they be remaking crash on titans

in reply to Splatboom

No. I know, Crash of the Titans was an OK game, but not perfect enough in the shadow of the original PS1 trilogy or Crash Twinsanity. So, the most logical move for the Crash franchise is a Crash Twinsanity remaster with all the cut contents, or a completely new game with moving back to the platforming rules and bringing back Tawna to the game.

romeroBiceps

in reply to romeroBiceps

@romeroBiceps wrote:

No. I know, Crash of the Titans was an OK game, but not perfect enough in the shadow of the original PS1 trilogy or Crash Twinsanity. So, the most logical move for the Crash franchise is a Crash Twinsanity remaster with all the cut contents, or a completely new game with moving back to the platforming rules and bringing back Tawna to the game.

They would do a "Trio-pack" 

Crash Twinsanity.

Crash of the Titans.

Crash mind over mutant

Also with additional content.

If not the why not have all three of them added backwards compatibility.

And on both PSN NOW/XBL GAME PASS.

I hope that's helped,Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Highlighted

in reply to Hazard_K4OZE

@Hazard_K4OZE wrote:

@romeroBiceps wrote:

No. I know, Crash of the Titans was an OK game, but not perfect enough in the shadow of the original PS1 trilogy or Crash Twinsanity. So, the most logical move for the Crash franchise is a Crash Twinsanity remaster with all the cut contents, or a completely new game with moving back to the platforming rules.

They would do a "Trio-pack" 

Crash Twinsanity.

Crash of the Titans.

Crash mind over mutant

Also with additional content.

If not the why not have all three of them added backwards compatibility.

And on both PSN NOW/XBL GAME PASS.

I hope that's helped,Thanks

EW! Twinsanity and the Titans games included in the same bundle?  Eww that's a gross abomination!!!  It's not even as good as "Crash Boom Bang"

If anything, it should only be in a digital only 2-Pack for $20 an the Wii U virtual console service.
(A direct digital download running on the Wii Version's source code on the Wii U native Wii hardware, which Nintendo has done in the past for Wii games)

As for remakes of the games, absolutely gross and hideous, they are an abomination and I'd be okay with making them Xbox One Backwards compatible.
Titans sold the most poorly out of all the Crash Bandicoot games, and Mind over Mutant made the least money out of all crash Bandicoot games, excluding the Spyro Crash crossover, (ironically too, but 100% of Gameboy players were expecting something that wasn't a minigame collection)

As for romeroBicep's comment, you hit the both issues.  Maybe it would be a good idea if Activision does both your ideas.
A remaster of Twinsanity with all the cut content put back in, and the story and dialogue reworked as a result.  And Classic "bonus levels" added in various parts of the game.
A Brand new version of Wrath of Cortex with the script rewritten from the ground up, and all new redisigned levels replacing some of the old ones.
And the third game in the "Redux Trilogy" the portable game Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced has its story adapted into a 3D and HD enviroment.

Collecting the gems in the bonus levels could lead to extras such as video and voice clips from the original versions from the game.
Xbox and PS4 versions would have emmulated versions of the original Wrath of Coretx and Twinsanity unlockable.

Nintendo Switch would have the 2 Gameboy Advanced games emmulated instead.

3DS could use a Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced remake with a few 3D level sections added in though.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS