cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be more crash remasters?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Highlighted

IMG_1146.PNGPlease make it happen

I've been waiting years for Crash Bandicoot remasters and we finally got them, but something disappointed me, The Wrath Of Cortex was not included. This is my favourite game of all time and my first Crash Bandicoot game, I have it on the GameCube but I can't play as I can't find the lead for my Game-Cube, I want to play this game again so badly and this could be the only way, a lot don't like this game but those who do are very passionate about it and bringing it back with better controls and faster climbing would be absolutely AMAZING! So please take it into consideration, thank you

8-bitpreston_YT
4 REPLIES 4

No, I'd like a Crash Twinsanity remaster, with all the cut contents, or a completely new game with Tawna's comeback.

romeroBiceps

@8-bitpreston_YT wrote:

IMG_1146.PNGPlease make it happen

I've been waiting years for Crash Bandicoot remasters and we finally got them, but something disappointed me, The Wrath Of Cortex was not included. This is my favourite game of all time and my first Crash Bandicoot game, I have it on the GameCube but I can't play as I can't find the lead for my Game-Cube, I want to play this game again so badly and this could be the only way, a lot don't like this game but those who do are very passionate about it and bringing it back with better controls and faster climbing would be absolutely AMAZING! So please take it into consideration, thank you

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Remastered-Remakers-Awards-18/m...

Personally it should have been backwards compatible list.

And added to XBL GAMES PASS/PSN NOW list.

Hope this helped,Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE

Can i you your pictures in my blog! iI like them, they are cool

cul919

I agree, adding it to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, and The PlayStation and Xbox retro console/streaming is the best route.  I've played the Game cube version, and while the Game cube version wins the award for the most immersive controls, the PS2 version has better placement for crates and some enemies.  I still have to rank Wrath of Cortex as "too easy" on both consoles, with the answers to beating some levels being too obvious, and over use of Nitro crates as almost always the only obstacle in the levels.

Wrath of Cortex is not worth remastering, . I'd much rather see a brand new Crash game, time travel being fine to explain the new timeline. With Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity added to the Backwards Compatibility list for Xbox One, and Wrath of Cortex Being sold on Playstation and Xbox Live retro selections.

Wrath of Cortex is out, IdI much rather see Crunch Bandicoot's origin story reimagined by Beenox at this point.

Crash4ever
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer