cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my Champion Kart?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

So the Grand Prix is over. I have placed 6743rd out of 1,269,898 players in the Nitro Leaderboard. And I've placed in 22,757th out of 466,850 players in the Championship Leaderboard. We were promised the Champion Kart when we place in the top 5% of either leaderboard at the end. 5% of 1,269,898 is 63,494.9 and 5% of 466850 players is 23,342.5. So I've ended up at the top 5% in both leaderboards. But the Champion Kart is still locked. Are you working on some update to give us the kart? Do you have to manually check if all the players got their rankings fair and square? Or what's going on?

SeanWheeler
3 REPLIES 3
he didn't even unlock it for me. and I entered 5%
Supercarloconti

The Champion Kart was coded in the game since the Grand Prix started. People are exploiting a glitch to use the kart without decals. ProfasiaGaming somehow got the whole kart a couple days ago. Shouldn't we be getting our Champion Karts as soon as the Grand Prix ended? The ticker in the main menu says our rewards are coming soon, but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out who won when we can figure out that we're in the top 5% with a calculator. Maybe our Kart will come when the Pit Stop clears out the GP stuff on Thursday?

SeanWheeler

Tomorrow next Gran Prix beginsbut Champion Kart is still blocked.

Is there any official news about when these damned karts will be granted?

Zagramore
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS