cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Crash Bandicoot merch%3F

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Where can I find Crash Bandicoot merch%3F

Is there any Crash Bandicoot merch? I'm not looking for just video games. What else is there? Is there plushies? Candy? Coffee mugs?

MochaHyena
2 REPLIES

Re: Where can I find Crash Bandicoot merch%3F

in reply to MochaHyena

Crash Bandicoot themed Nintendo Switch controllers at Gamestop.
And Crash & Cortex Skylanders Figurines are always good.  um... they got music... wish they decided to go with a music CD though itunes and Google Play only.  And first4figures... darn, no plushie of Crash, and no plushies of Pura and Polar, and no Coco Bandicoot action doll with a Lazer canon...

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot

Re: Where can I find Crash Bandicoot merch%3F

in reply to MochaHyena

Sure doesn't it depend on witch game shop you shop at,sell all sorts of different things,like there's: a shop that sells five nights a Freddie's,merchandise.honestly,Meh,I remember,when "Crash Bandicoot:N Sane Troligly.Came out,At a "GAME"store.Crash Keyring,Crash mug,Crash T-Shirt Etc.Thats when it was released.Prob would have been now I guess,Spyro: This and that.yes,it changes,More merchandise include PlayStation mug,PS T-Shirt.

There's a link below:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/merchandise/shop-by-game/?attributeName1=Platform&sortColumn=popular&sortT...

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS