cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track editor in crash team racing nitro fueled

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I think putting a track editor in CTR NF can be a good idea, it can make the online experience more interesting and make the life of the game much longer.

This can make the competitive scenario real if they maintain the old mechanics of crash team racing (reserve system).

ItaloHalfeld
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

@ItaloHalfeld wrote:

I think putting a track editor in CTR NF can be a good idea, it can make the online experience more interesting and make the life of the game much longer.

This can make the competitive scenario real if they maintain the old mechanics of crash team racing (reserve system).

Brilliant idea, "Activision", Should pin this, Since it's "20th" Anniversary for "CTR".

Also be able to share them with the community. Lots of ideas. Or "Activistion".

Could include in the season pass. Personally I think it should probably that "Activision"

Decides to add it for free. Seeing as it's it Anniversary/Celebration/birthday 20 years on.

It was pure gold/a hit.

Also I think changing karts/vecihles should have the own different attributes.

Thanks 

Hazard_K4OZE
I agree but i understand why the characters have the atributs, i think they want to maintain the game like the original ctr.
ItaloHalfeld
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS