cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Team Racing

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Tag Team Racing

Crash Tag Team Racing was one of the best games I got to play on my childhood. I was wondering if it would be remasterized just as the new crash n sane trilogy.

David115
4 REPLIES

Re: Tag Team Racing

in reply to David115
It would be amazing to have it again.
David115

in reply to David115

Wasn't it not add backwards compatibility,PS Now or buy it digitally of PS Store.Cat LOL

Hazard_K4OZE

in reply to Hazard_K4OZE

With full of cheaters. Please no Smiley Very Happy 

DevTeK_ART

in reply to DevTeK_ART

What about Crash Tag Team Racing 2, now with new characters, and a new LAN party mode for up to 8 players!  As well as a sinister minigame and racing tournament hosted by a revenge seeking alien racing competitor from the past. 

Gameplay would require all vehicles to permenantly bond at the beginning of each race.  Additionally karts will warp out of the racetrack back to the warp room after finishing a race.  To avoid awkward stationary cpu traffic for remaining players.  Amiibo can be used to train your computer partner in team races and improve their weapons aim and racing ability.
Amiibo exclusive characters include Spyro and Dingodile, with using a flame lobber, Sheep launchers as their primary weapons.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS