cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunset vista bug

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Sunset vista bug

Hi,

I'm experiencing a probable bug during level Sunset Vista of Crash Bandicoot I. I first completed it, then again I went through it passing the Cortex bonus level but without taking the key (my mistake) and finished it with the gem. When I tried to replay it to take only the key, it appears on the Cortex bonus level and i take it but at the end of the level I don't get it and there is no way to take it.

Anyone is having the same problem? Thank you!

maximusmp
7 REPLIES

Re: Sunset vista bug

in reply to maximusmp

Same problem. Can't get key in this level.

FoxJoy

in reply to FoxJoy

I got it. Try beat cortex bonus and got the key. Then you need collect NOT all of the boxes. After level will be screen with missed boxes and key will be gotted.

FoxJoy

in reply to FoxJoy

Thanks for the tip, missed a couple of boxes and got the key ! 

MarvelBoy91

in reply to FoxJoy
Thanks man! Worked like a charm Smiley Happy
maximusmp

in reply to maximusmp

Yeah I have same problem - I got the Gem, but when I collect the Key nothing happens ... it isn't in my trophies/relic collection ... nor has the hidden level been unlocked ... does dying effect this collectable too? if so Sigh
MarvelBoy91

in reply to MarvelBoy91
See the post above from Fox Joy ... if you miss a couple of boxes you go to the mission complete screen and get the key there ... if you get ALL boxes you miss this screen and therefore the key too
MarvelBoy91
Highlighted

in reply to maximusmp

Hi

I'm having a problem at Sunset Vista level of Crash Bandicoot I. I completed the level without getting the key before, so I went to do it again to catch it, but when I finish the level it returns to the island.

Kauah1352
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS