cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Kart Presets

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Dear Activision, whilst Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is doing fantastically as an online racing game, I was wondering if you guys could add the option to save kart presets we've made like what combination of kart bodies, decals, paint jobs, stickers and wheels we chose for certain characters. Because there's no such feature in the game, I usually stick with playing as one character in online races for most of the time unless I'm off the lobby and have time to customize which I don't mind too much but I feel like the option to save presets in multiple slots would be kind of cool since it'll save up time. Great job with the remake overall though. 👍

Tabreez
1 REPLY 1

@Tabreez wrote:

Dear Activision, whilst Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is doing fantastically as an online racing game, I was wondering if you guys could add the option to save kart presets we've made like what combination of kart bodies, decals, paint jobs, stickers and wheels we chose for certain characters. Because there's no such feature in the game, I usually stick with playing as one character in online races for most of the time unless I'm off the lobby and have time to customize which I don't mind too much but I feel like the option to save presets in multiple slots would be kind of cool since it'll save up time. Great job with the remake overall though. 👍

Ativision & everyone would like to heaer everyones options/opinions count, 

https://support.activision.com/community/s/question/0D54P00006ElWAVSA3/suggestions-for-ctr

This is a link,Please everyone has a option/opinions to the game for improvements

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer