cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

I'll just join the spamming in order to put some pressure on Activision Smiley Happy All Crash fans want this to happen! ASAP Smiley Very Happy

 

  • I would (of course) love if Oxide became a playable character, like in Nitro Kart, though I also think it would be cool to be able to use his original UFO-ish boss kart. 
  • Also, an important change would be to make all tracks 8-player tracks - with local multiplayer as well. Seemed the original had some graphics restrictions that prevented that (e.g. on Oxide Station).
  • It would also be cool if they added the tracks Oxide Station and Turbo Track to a cup and maybe created a few new tracks to make a new four-piece cup. Or make it possible to create a custom cup (of tracks of your own choice).

 

What do you guys think? 

 

...And also do Crash Bash too!!!

onkele
Likes: 3
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎27-11-2017
11 REPLIES

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele

Yeah, there is a big community on CTR, all aroud the world. We need a CTR remake. Activision made a good job on Nsane Trilogy, and I really hope the same quality on a CTR remake. Just prey to escape from a remake likes Nitro Kart ! We need velocity, Nitro Kart was boring as Hell !

 

But please man, don't ask for Oxyde with a hitbox cheated, you really want to see the guy who drives Oxyde wins all the online races? Oxyde should be like Penta Penguin or N'Tropy. If there is a GOAT, there are no races.

bjj-daron
Likes: 3
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-01-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele

Honestly, if Activision could remake CTR for 3DS, PSTV, and as DLC for Crash N. Sane Trillogy, that would be awesome.  Up to six players racing in the 3DS version via local play.


  Also, Naughty Dog didn't create Crash Bash, it's a Eurocom game, meaning Activision has full rights to all the assets. (Which were recreated from scratch because they weren't able use any of the Naughty Dog assets)

 

I would love to see Crash Bash recreated multiplatform title across all home consoles, Downloadable for PS4, PSTV, Wii U, and XboxOne,  And a cheap 2GB gamecard for Nintendo Switch priced at $30 wouldn't hurt.  The Nintendo Switch Version could have additional motion control minigames playable with either a joycon controller or Switch pro Controller, (As they both have infared sensors and motion control)

Not to mention We could have a Crash Bandicoot Amiibo that could unlock Fake Crash, and a Spyro Amiibo that unlocks Spyro as a playable character.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Likes: 72
Posts: 159
Registered: ‎22-01-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to DrBandicoot

I agree. I just don't want them to forget local multiplayer. That was the fun part. Up to 4 players at once would be great, especially for Crash Bash.


@DrBandicoot wrote:

Honestly, if Activision could remake CTR for 3DS, PSTV, and as DLC for Crash N. Sane Trillogy, that would be awesome.  Up to six players racing in the 3DS version via local play.


  Also, Naughty Dog didn't create Crash Bash, it's a Eurocom game, meaning Activision has full rights to all the assets. (Which were recreated from scratch because they weren't able use any of the Naughty Dog assets)

 

I would love to see Crash Bash recreated multiplatform title across all home consoles, Downloadable for PS4, PSTV, Wii U, and XboxOne,  And a cheap 2GB gamecard for Nintendo Switch priced at $30 wouldn't hurt.  The Nintendo Switch Version could have additional motion control minigames playable with either a joycon controller or Switch pro Controller, (As they both have infared sensors and motion control)

Not to mention We could have a Crash Bandicoot Amiibo that could unlock Fake Crash, and a Spyro Amiibo that unlocks Spyro as a playable character.


 

CTRnCrashBash4Ever
Likes: 2
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎28-09-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to CTRnCrashBash4Ever

I actually meant 6 player local on the 3DS and up to 6 players local on Nintendo Switch using wired contollers in addition to the wireless ones in 1080p 6 player split-screen (best on larger televisions.  Or by connecting 2-5 additional Switch Consoles to allow 6 players with each having their own individual screen. Also up to 3 consoles allowing up to 6 players sharing 3 consoles in portable tabletop mode.
And for game's sake... allow single card Download play for six players and 2 players per screen up to five consoles and six players I don't care if single card download play is reduced to 30fps!
As long as using 2-6 gamecards in multi-card download LAN play doesn't reduce the framerate, I'm good.

Also 3 consoles, 3 gamecards, = 6 controllers which also equals 6 player splitscreen in tabletop mode at the cafe!
2 consoles, one in docked mode, the second in tabletop mode portable splitscreen = 6 players as well. xD
You'll sell a lot of game cards.  And Crash Bandicoot Wired gamestop controllers.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Likes: 72
Posts: 159
Registered: ‎22-01-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Please remake CTR and CrashBash before making a new Crash game. Mario Kart is not doing it for me and there is so many people dying for our oldies but goodies, primarily CTR. The people have spoken, hear the plea, heed the call.
CTRnCrashBash4Ever
Likes: 2
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎28-09-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to CTRnCrashBash4Ever

@CTRnCrashBash4Ever wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Please remake CTR and CrashBash before making a new Crash game. Mario Kart is not doing it for me and there is so many people dying for our oldies but goodies, primarily CTR. The people have spoken, hear the plea, heed the call.

Are you referring to mario Kart 7 for 3DS, or the Wii U version of Mario Kart if so then yes, it's not doing it for me either.  Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is so much better, Every character and Kart is properly balanced with no cheap stat boosting car parts.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Likes: 72
Posts: 159
Registered: ‎22-01-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele

What about Crash 1 2 and 3 for 3DS


Sure they'd cost $20 each, but they'd be worth it.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Likes: 72
Posts: 159
Registered: ‎22-01-2018

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele

@onkele wrote:

I'll just join the spamming in order to put some pressure on Activision Smiley Happy All Crash fans want this to happen! ASAP Smiley Very Happy

 

  • I would (of course) love if Oxide became a playable character, like in Nitro Kart, only he should have his 'UFO'-ish boss-kart, instead of a boring regular kart - even if it means his hitbox will be larger than other characters'.
  • Also, an important change would be to make all tracks 8-player tracks - with local multiplayer as well. Seemed the original had some graphics restrictions that prevented that (e.g. on Oxide Station).
  • It would also be cool if they added the tracks Oxide Station and Turbo Track to a cup and maybe created a few new tracks to make a new four-piece cup. Or make it possible to create a custom cup (of tracks of your own choice).

 

What do you guys think? 

 

...And also do Crash Bash too!!!


Please feel free to check out my page as I have some links to similar posts,they have interesting facts about these games,stuff ppl on this forums would be interested in,please leave a like and comment, thanks 

Hazard_K4OZE
Likes: 1
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎25-08-2016

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to Hazard_K4OZE

Status update:21st June "19",CTR:Re-Fueled is coming out

AWESOME!!!

 

-Online Play

-4 Player Split screen 

-All levels remastered

 

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Remastered-Remakers-Awards-18/m...

 

Theres a link at Game Awards,[Activision],Teasing something,An Easter egg/teaser,For it,Thanks [Gamespot],For leaking it.My Guess for "Crash Bash",Is Somewhere in [2020],Again:this is because after 20/twenty years [Activision] "Celebrates" [20/twenty],years of release.Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Likes: 1
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎25-08-2016
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS