cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to onkele

@onkele wrote:

I'll just join the spamming in order to put some pressure on Activision Smiley Happy All Crash fans want this to happen! ASAP Smiley Very Happy

• I would (of course) love if Oxide became a playable character, like in Nitro Kart, though I also think it would be cool to be able to use his original UFO-ish boss kart. 
  • Also, an important change would be to make all tracks 8-player tracks - with local multiplayer as well. ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp Seemed the original had some graphics restrictions that prevented that (e.g. on Oxide Station).
  • It would also be cool if they added the tracks Oxide Station and Turbo Track to a cup and maybe created a few new tracks to make a new four-piece cup. Or make it possible to create a custom cup (of tracks of your own choice).

What do you guys think? 

...And also do Crash Bash too!!!

I would love to see Crash Bash reproduced multiplatform title over every single home comfort, Downloadable for PS4, PSTV, Wii U, and XboxOne, And a shoddy 2GB gamecard for Nintendo Switch estimated at $30 wouldn't do any harm. The Nintendo Switch Version could have extra movement control minigames playable with either a joycon controller or Switch professional Controller, (As they both have infared sensors and movement control)

Arielmazicko
Highlighted

Re: Please make CTR (Crash Team Racing) remaster!

in reply to Arielmazicko

If I were activision I'd just go all out with motion contols, HD rumble, Amiibo features (unlocking the ability to play as Spyro by scanning an Amiibo behind a $13.99 paywall is fine by me)  And Nintendo Switch Exclusive minigames due to the more advanced controls.
Probably would include a special Crash Bash themed Joycon right that replaces or upgrades the Amiibo feature with the ability to scan select Skylanders figurines.  A left Joycon featuring Spyro with a D-Pad can also be useful for Crash/Spyro marketing.

But I think it'd be awesome to see Nitros Oxide be the main villain for this game just like the PSOne originals.  Even if the story is slightly different.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS