cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New patch request

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

New patch request

Hello Activison, I hereby you to make a new patch in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. I watch the videos on the N. Sane Trilogy and read the comments from the fan reviews. Vicarious Visions did a great job on Crash 1, which went down a bit in Crash 2 (I am referring to the lack of one of the Cortex holograms and the lack of details in some phases, especially Road to Ruin and Ruination), and finally in the Crash 3 (my favorite of the original trilogy!), whose quality has completely collapsed (lacking many special effects, especially in boss fights - the explosions in the fight against Cortex are quite small, the spin of Aku Aku and Uka Uka is very slow , the fight against N. Gin was very easy and his quotes are missing, the special effects when you face N. Tropy are not as grandiose as the original). The Warped was the most unfinished, until some animations are incomplete, like when Crash and Coco fall in lava, it seems that VV wanted to take some effects to make the game more realistic, but this is Crash Bandicoot, do not need be realistic, how much cartoon more better! Another detail that bothered me a lot is that some levels are impeccable (the medieval and motorcycle phases, for example), while others are very lazy (like the phases of the wall of China), it seems that there were different teams that made each level. And returning to the bosses, the game was very easy, the challenge was reduced, N. Sane reverberated a lot (let's face it) because of Crash 1, which promoted a lot of challenge and was done brilliantly, but it seems that VV wanted much easier in Crash 3, and the current generation is accustomed to more difficult games (Dark Souls, for example). Anyway, I wanted to ask you, based on what I said and in the criticism of all the other fans, to make a new patch in the game. Sincerely, a lover of the Crash Bandicoot franchise.

gugspride
7 REPLIES

Re: New patch request

in reply to gugspride

cortex.jpgThe graphics are very beautiful, but the explosions are very small at all and the Aku-Uka's tornado is very slow.

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

n gin.jpgN. Gin's attacks are much slower and he says no more "Prepare to be pulverized, bandicoot!" and "Not Again!".

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

tiny.jpgThe audience does not make any more booing when Crash hits Tiny, not to mention that his movements have become weaker in the remaster.

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

n gin 2.jpgThe last attack of N. Gin on Crash 2 (plasma laser) is very weak, once again evidencing the low special effects on the remaster.

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

crash2.jpgVV managed to make this boss fight even easier. They could have made it more difficult, such as making the Cortex faster and the mines in space being lethal rather than a mere obstacle.

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

cocoAngel.jpgThe death animations of Coco are little variable in relation to Crash.

gugspride

in reply to gugspride

This thread would be even better if it was pinned as a sticky and was beyond just demanding changes in a new patch, like pointing out more flaws and rough edges in NST.

Motwera
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS