cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Death Animation

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I find issue of Warped in Crash bandicoot N. sane trilogy. Look at these pictures. One death animation, Crash turns into an angel by Arabian Swordman (throw type).

xiJsk3NU8AEJbau.jpg

Further, at the time of the origlal game, Crash's pants fall apart, revealing his pink underwear. Aside to that death animetion of Arabian Swordman is original situation. "Crash's pants fall apart" is my most favorite animetions. if you fix this death animation, I'll very happy.

crash2.jpg

I wanna fix that Arabian Swordsman (throw type) also can slash Crash's pants like Arabian Swordsman (swing type).
Crash turns into an angel is not funny at all.  Crash's pants getting sliced off is funny.
xqsl0tGh.jpg

Another_Blood
9 REPLIES 9

Hmm……I'm afraid I wanna hear your reply as soon as possible. Could you answer to fix this issue is possible or impossible?

Another_Blood

Crash Turning into an Angel is funny, but only when we first played Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back for PSOne.

Honestly, I would make Crash wear Spyro Boxers this time around

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

But "Crash's pants fall apart, revealing his pink underwear" is funny far better than that "Crash turning into an angel." 

To begin with,  this animetion is not original version that is Warped.

Honestly, I think that "Crash turning into an angel by Arabian Swordman" is not funny.
I can't understand that this issue was token a change for the worse.

I wanna fix this issue like death animetions of Warped version.

So I request to change this death animetion.

Another_Blood

It should be Spyro underwear though... if they were going to change it.

But honestly I think it's fine the way it is, the devs had a deadline and they had to use that animation, for every time they couldn't complete a death animation by the deadline, it uses that animation.

It's fine, there's nothing wrong with the animation that is currently in place.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

I don't understand "Spyro underwear."  What meaning of Spyro underwear?

I'm asking why Crash's underwear can't be revealed. I'm not asking about Spyro.

All death animetions must be faithfully duplicated like original game version.

Why the only death animetion was token a change for the worse.

Maybe they can easily fix and upgrade this issue. Why are they can't fix and upgrede…

Another_Blood

Hmm…

In conclusion, I thought that The Activison will not fix this issue, is it right?

Another_Blood
Highlighted

I'm wondering if you didn't receive my opinion, or you are just ignoring me?

Why this issue wasn't fixed? Or was Nintendo Switch version's Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy fixed?

I wanna fixed Arabian Swordman (throw type) can slice the Crash's pants like this picture.

WS0000.png

Another_Blood

I completely agree with everything you said. Unfortunately, a big corporation like Activision would never make an update to a 2 year old game Smiley Sad

On a similar subject, the 1 death animation that has been bothering me since day 1 is also in Crash 3. Were they just rushing it by that game?! It's the freaking water stages. The original has his underwear fly off when:

1. The stage is complete.

2. When you hit a mine.

3 (the best one) When the eel pulls you in.

The humor is 100% lost on that one. I remember my friends and my reactions when we first saw it. At first it was annoyance for dying. But quickly changed into a wtf was that?! Into  hysterical laughter. The N'sane trilogy took itall out and even slowed the speed of the eel pull down. The joke was that he got pulled in so fast, he loses his boxers.

I know it's nagging...but all im asking is to keep things the same OR improve  them. For example the pirahna plant and lion deaths are 10000% better due to some minor enhancents. The face of the lion and the sound of the belch makes me laugh out loud....EVERY....SINGLE....TIME! 

Now fix or improve those 4 watered down death animations in crash 3. CTR has made you guys enough money to do it!Screenshot_2019-07-20-15-05-10-1.pngMissing animation from his boxers flying out of an eel cave from the original warped.

Screenshot_2019-02-25-17-18-04-1.pngPart 2 of Crash's boxers missing from N'Sane trilogy

Screenshot_2019-07-20-15-05-21-1.pngYou already have the animation completed from Crash 2. Use it for this one!

Screenshot_2019-07-20-14-40-50.pngMissing gear that is shown from Crash 3 when you hit a mine or complete a stage. The fins and boxers are missing in the N'sane Trilogy

Screenshot_2019-07-20-15-09-16-1.pngPart 2 showing the fins and boxers missing in the death animation/completing a level from the PS1 Crash:Warped

Screenshot_2019-07-20-15-18-46-1.pngThe boring version we get from the N'sane Trilogy

Evapilot

Thanks for these pictures.

I already knew that crash not loses his boxers when the eel pulls you in. I also really like this deaths animetions, therefore I feel so sad.

Well, they would never make an update… then, what do you have this website for? I asked Activision's twitter account, so that they introduced this website. I followed their instruction, and I questioned this issue. if were not fixed these issues, maybe I was deceived by them.

If they were needs the money for tho fix or improve these issues, I will pay that charges. lol

Another_Blood
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer