cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Death Animation

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Issue of Death Animation

I find issue of Warped in Crash bandicoot N. sane trilogy. Look at these pictures. One death animation, Crash turns into an angel by Arabian Swordman (throw type).

xiJsk3NU8AEJbau.jpg

Further, at the time of the origlal game, Crash's pants fall apart, revealing his pink underwear. Aside to that death animetion of Arabian Swordman is original situation. "Crash's pants fall apart" is my most favorite animetions. if you fix this death animation, I'll very happy.

crash2.jpg

I wanna fix that Arabian Swordsman (throw type) also can slash Crash's pants like Arabian Swordsman (swing type).
Crash turns into an angel is not funny at all.  Crash's pants getting sliced off is funny.
xqsl0tGh.jpg

Another_Blood
6 REPLIES

Re: Issue of Death Animation

in reply to Another_Blood

Hmm……I'm afraid I wanna hear your reply as soon as possible. Could you answer to fix this issue is possible or impossible?

Another_Blood

Crash Turning into an Angel is funny, but only when we first played Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back for PSOne.

Honestly, I would make Crash wear Spyro Boxers this time around

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot

in reply to DrBandicoot

But "Crash's pants fall apart, revealing his pink underwear" is funny far better than that "Crash turning into an angel." 

To begin with,  this animetion is not original version that is Warped.

Honestly, I think that "Crash turning into an angel by Arabian Swordman" is not funny.
I can't understand that this issue was token a change for the worse.

I wanna fix this issue like death animetions of Warped version.

So I request to change this death animetion.

Another_Blood

It should be Spyro underwear though... if they were going to change it.

But honestly I think it's fine the way it is, the devs had a deadline and they had to use that animation, for every time they couldn't complete a death animation by the deadline, it uses that animation.

It's fine, there's nothing wrong with the animation that is currently in place.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot

in reply to DrBandicoot

I don't understand "Spyro underwear."  What meaning of Spyro underwear?

I'm asking why Crash's underwear can't be revealed. I'm not asking about Spyro.

All death animetions must be faithfully duplicated like original game version.

Why the only death animetion was token a change for the worse.

Maybe they can easily fix and upgrade this issue. Why are they can't fix and upgrede…

Another_Blood
Highlighted

Hmm…

In conclusion, I thought that The Activison will not fix this issue, is it right?

Another_Blood
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS