cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about a new Crash Bandicoot game that's not a remaster

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

This is just a suggestion for a new game and I want to know what you guys think.

The game can either be called the following 2 titles:

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Rescue

or

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Adventure

In this game, knowing how long Crash has been around now so I figured him older by now. Crash and Tawna get married and had a child together, a daughter named Tina Bandicoot. Tina would be the newest character introduced in the series. Tina is a great mixture between her parents: Crashes abilities and Tawna's beautiful bombshell look to her but only she has orange hair like Crash.

In this game, Tina Bandicoot gets kidnapped by the evil Dr. Cortex and its up to Crash and his family:Tawna-Wife, Coco-Sister, and Crunch-Brother to help save Tina. And of course Aku Aku to help guide them along the way as well. The game can be Co-op and you can pick any character in the following selection throughout the game. You''ll have to go through the game in order to find clues on the where abouts of Tina.

Now, the game's setting/playthrough style would be a mixture between the 1st Crash Bandicoot and Crash Twinsanity. You'll obviously go through the Wumpa Islands. The whole time it will be a run through (Open world I guess you can say) from start to finish of the game kinda like how Crash Twinsanity started out. Crash (or whatever character you will pick to play) would start out at his house and then from there, there will be various missions and tasks that you'll come across in order to get through the next area. You'll go through all 3 islands of course, before moving onto the next island you have to complete a certain amount of required missions or objects to get (e.g. crystals, gems) Theres also mini games that can be played as well that would be in a Crash Bash style only between Crash, Tawna, Coco, Crunch, and Tina(when unlocked) they will be required to play in order to get through the island.

All in all, Crash is always up for danger to save his loved ones again and so he'll come across bosses, chase levels, and riding animals (hog, polar, pura) Also, its a story so there will be cutscenes to show whats going on at the end of either defeating bosses or after completing an island.

OCskaterboys
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@OCskaterboys wrote:

This is just a suggestion for a new game and I want to know what you guys think.

The game can either be called the following 2 titles:

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Rescue

or

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Adventure

In this game, knowing how long Crash has been around now so I figured him older by now. Crash and Tawna get married and had a child together, a daughter named Tina Bandicoot. Tina would be the newest character introduced in the series. Tina is a great mixture between her parents: Crashes abilities and Tawna's beautiful bombshell look to her but only she has orange hair like Crash.

In this game, Tina Bandicoot gets kidnapped by the evil Dr. Cortex and its up to Crash and his family:Tawna-Wife, Coco-Sister, and Crunch-Brother to help save Tina. And of course Aku Aku to help guide them along the way as well. The game can be Co-op and you can pick any character in the following selection throughout the game. You''ll have to go through the game in order to find clues on the where abouts of Tina.

Now, the game's setting/playthrough style would be a mixture between the 1st Crash Bandicoot and Crash Twinsanity. You'll obviously go through the Wumpa Islands. The whole time it will be a run through (Open world I guess you can say) from start to finish of the game kinda like how Crash Twinsanity started out. Crash (or whatever character you will pick to play) would start out at his house and then from there, there will be various missions and tasks that you'll come across in order to get through the next area. You'll go through all 3 islands of course, before moving onto the next island you have to complete a certain amount of required missions or objects to get (e.g. crystals, gems) Theres also mini games that can be played as well that would be in a Crash Bash style only between Crash, Tawna, Coco, Crunch, and Tina(when unlocked) they will be required to play in order to get through the island.

All in all, Crash is always up for danger to save his loved ones again and so he'll come across bosses, chase levels, and riding animals (hog, polar, pura) Also, its a story so there will be cutscenes to show whats going on at the end of either defeating bosses or after completing an island.

https://youtu.be/0EpkKsLS5kQ

Just to to be clear this post an't about your topic.

Its more about "CTR:Nitro Refueled.

All credits/rights/thanks to 

"250Crash250"

I was posted 10/ten hours ago.

Probably more after this post 

Thanks

Enjoy

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer