cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the Nitro Anti-Grind on CTR Nitro Fueled!

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Why are you punishing us peoples who spend 12 hours grinding for Nitro by cutting winnings of Nitro? I am only getting 10% of what it says, that can be as low as 1 measly Nitro for an online race completion!

Now I struggle to get Nitro and punished for long play time. I play legit with friends and now my Nitro stuck small!!! Please fix and make better for ppl who play long times!!!!

ctrmaniac123
3 REPLIES 3

Even daily, weekly, pro and other ones giving me only 10% of Nitro reward. I could get 3000+ Nitro a day before but now you limit me getting Nitro because you punish us for play long time!!! It is SUMMER. WE PLAY IT A LOT!!!! 10 hours a day is normal! Why punish me???

ctrmaniac123

@ctrmaniac123 wrote:

Why are you punishing us peoples who spend 12 hours grinding for Nitro by cutting winnings of Nitro? I am only getting 10% of what it says, that can be as low as 1 measly Nitro for an online race completion!

Now I struggle to get Nitro and punished for long play time. I play legit with friends and now my Nitro stuck small!!! Please fix and make better for ppl who play long times!!!!

Priority number 1/One/Uno 

1st Noted Playing as one of the Nitro Crew/Squad grants a bit extra/bonus XP & So does. 3/Three/Très karts with the XP Sign/Logo on them. 

hanks

& Gud Luck 

Hazard_K4OZE

im not dumb... activision stop us grinding nitro now so dont give us full amount i already have nitro boosts equip. its a bug fix it!

i should have 100 nitro for daily challenge only get 10!!!

ctrmaniac123
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS