cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive content to be DLC for other consoles?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Highlighted

I know it seems pretty ingsignificant to allow this option but I intent to get the CTR game on my nintendo switch due to this game being an amzing party game I can take anywhere. The orignal CTR was my first video game I have ever owned, so not being able to play as the orignal Crash will leave me pretty bummed knowing I dont have that option while it exists. Making the retro set a purchaseble DLC for other consoles will just be a win for everyone since everyone else still needs to purchase it while PS4 retains its exclusivity bonus because they start with it for free. But in the end im still happy with any Crash Smiley Happy

pisshead45
4 REPLIES 4

@pisshead45 wrote:

I know it seems pretty ingsignificant to allow this option but I intent to get the CTR game on my nintendo switch due to this game being an amzing party game I can take anywhere. The orignal CTR was my first video game I have ever owned, so not being able to play as the orignal Crash will leave me pretty bummed knowing I dont have that option while it exists. Making the retro set a purchaseble DLC for other consoles will just be a win for everyone since everyone else still needs to purchase it while PS4 retains its exclusivity bonus because they start with it for free. But in the end im still happy with any Crash Smiley Happy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hi,May I give you an interesting facts about Crash bandicoot,Naughty Dog Originally made\Created Crash Bandicoot:He was always the PlayStation mascot for the Frenchise,In other words it was Crash Bandicoots home,Sorry,1st/One Bandicoot series came out '96',2nd/One '97',3d/One '98' & 4th/One in '99'.

Hazard_K4OZE

I already knew that. I guess you didn’t read the part that this was my first video games I’ve ever owned. I’m clearly aware of all it’s origins. But guess what? Naughty dog isn’t making this game. So ps4 exclusivity is not quite the same 

pisshead45

Personally I think Iwould enjoy Bowser, Donkey Kong,Diddy Kong, and a Nintendo themed racetrack as Nintendo Switch exclusives.

Crash4ever

I would think that’s an awesome idea!

pisshead45
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS