cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfaction to Crash remakes

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I probably should've found this forum long ago, but just in case it isn't too late:

61903664_1388866347923330_743776550553387008_n.png
Dear Activision, Vicarious Visions and Beenox! I hope you're reading these forums cause I have a compliant for you!

I'm highly dissatisfied and disappointed to Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and CTR Nitro-Fueled! Those two cashgrabs ruined the franchises origins!

What is wrong with them, you ask? Well, in N. Sane Trilogy:
- Character redesigns are retard inbreeds

- In-game animations poorly implemented

- Instead of having individual moves and vehicles, Coco borrows them from Crash, and behaves embarrassingly off-character

- Sound effects poorly recreated for no reason, though several of them already had 1:1 HQ replicas exist

- Music and dialog recreated for no reason

- Font is wrong

- Incomplete game over screen

- PC version not optimized and not available physically

CTR Nitro Fueled has the same flaws, but besides them some victory and losing animations are wrong! And all the other alterations, exaggerations and additions only make the original CTR look lame!

And how have those two abominations affect fans and others? Well:

- They feed people with a stereotype of "low/mid spec is ***** and high spec is a law"

- New fans who won't have access to original PS1 Crashs, or never heard of the whole franchise before, will never believe to the original incarnation, cause this N. Sane ***** is the only Crash they're given

- Us who prefer real classic Crash are forced to choose between surrendering and perishing! Surrendering as in neclecting original Crash and accept the imposter! Perishing as in silencing, leaving the fandom, or in worst case, a suicide!

So please! If you're not willing to fix these flaws for NST or NF, the least you could do is fix them for your next installement.

So what kind of Crash we prefer? Either the full-on PS1 aestethic, or if that hurts you so much and you prefer high-polies, then here are better refs for Crash and several other characters (listed only those which's N. Sane versions bother the most):

Crash

Kuvahaun tulos haulle crash bash

Coco

Post image

Ripper Roo

Post image

N. Tropy

Post image

Dingodile
Post image

Fake Crash

Post image

N. Gin

Kuvahaun tulos haulle crash bandicoot ngin

Uka Uka

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Crash bandicoot uka uka

You can still enhance them with particle fur and better textures if you find it necessary.

If fixing the models is so hard for you, I could do the honors too. Here's my version of the high-poly Crash (will tweak it though):
N. Sane Trilogy, but Crash isn't awful by GWKTM

And here are the proper fonts of Crash franchise:
Post image
Post image

Post image

Post image

Post image

You are the long time professionals and the new Crash game wasn't even announced yet! You have plenty of time and effort to make these fixes for the next Crash game! They're not too much to ask, they never killed anyone and won't kill, no asteroid is gonna hit the earth, there won't be a flood or apocalypse, whatever you have against classic Crash as it used to be is all stupid superstition or fallacy resulted by psychological maladjustments!

And in case you think this is all impossible, I'm making a fangame with which I'll prove you that all the alterations were pointless and that even the low/mid spec games can be fun.

Thank you for your attention

GWKTM
3 REPLIES 3

And speaking of superstitions, what do you have against PS1 Crashs as they are? The assets, models, textures, sounds, music, can't you really stand them?

What in PS1 Crashs give a reference to Hey, these suck as they are, let's remake it with 4K specs without proper refs, supersede the original and make money by ruining those worthless childhoods and taking advantage with fans' nostalgia and misery (psychopathic laughter that switches into monkey noise and then to pig snort)?

And who really needs 4K anyway if 720p and Full-HD are enough?

GWKTM

Lots of views, but no replies or likes for some reason. Wish at least Activision had something to say about this

GWKTM
bump
GWKTM
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS