cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day One Bugs with CTR Nitro Fueled - Online

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Hey.

Just started playing CTR Nitro Fueled tonight.

Online is buggy as all hell. Have managed to actually play one game, but it seemed like no one was really synched up properly. Everyone was teleporting everywhere.

I have had the game crash on me when I tried to customize my character/kart while searching for a game. I also had the game crash on me while a battle was loading.

While searching for games, I had about 4 times in a row where it joined me into a lobby of 8 players total including myself, then after a few seconds, it would say everyone had left.

Thankfully the adventure mode seems to be bug free, atleast from my first play through.

I'm really hoping this is just because the servers are stressed at the moment, but I don't think it is. Patches to fix these issues need to happen ASAP!

OmikroN
2 REPLIES 2

@OmikroN wrote:

Hey.

Just started playing CTR Nitro Fueled tonight.

Online is buggy as all hell. Have managed to actually play one game, but it seemed like no one was really synched up properly. Everyone was teleporting everywhere.

I have had the game crash on me when I tried to customize my character/kart while searching for a game. I also had the game crash on me while a battle was loading.

While searching for games, I had about 4 times in a row where it joined me into a lobby of 8 players total including myself, then after a few seconds, it would say everyone had left.

Thankfully the adventure mode seems to be bug free, atleast from my first play through.

I'm really hoping this is just because the servers are stressed at the moment, but I don't think it is. Patches to fix these issues need to happen ASAP!

https://support.activision.com/community/s/question/0D54P00006EkXbVSAV/why-is-my-game-broken-after-t...

This is only the beinging of something new.Pease join in da discussions,It will get better,I promise everyone that.As well as checking twitter,My best guess is at 3rd July,With the grand Prix Mode,Its Free/0.00.At no extra charge,More Content coming.Please stay tuned.

Thanks 

Hazard_K4OZE
Highlighted

Currently Online is some sick joke.
Although they slightly improved the stability of the connection, I can still be 2nd / 3rd throughout the race and in the end I will be 6th.

Rockets are completely useless. At a closer distance, they will make two circles around the opponent and crash against the wall.

Continuous smashing of bottles but there are NO BOTTLES. Probably one of the players left it and the game did not bother to mark it on the track.

Are Online servers really so weak that they do not give times with something like that?

Zagramore
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS