cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash bash

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Please make crash Bash for ps4, make it good again I enjoyed playing this game make it online vs the world or nearby local network ty

Stec5
2 REPLIES 2

@Stec5 wrote:

Please make crash Bash for ps4, make it good again I enjoyed playing this game make it online vs the world or nearby local network ty

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Remastered-Remakers-Awards-18/m...

"Crash Bash".Sorry,Get your facts straight:Answer 1.Its not been 20/Twenty years since it came out ."19",It's going to mark."CTR" 20th/Twenty th "Anniversary".Sorry with that logic it was "2000" when "Crash Bash" came out 6th Nov.That year.

Please feel free to look at some of my interesting posts.

Sorry ,slight edit,please note:I think That if they were to

do a "Crash Bash":Remaster.They should port it to 

all handheld.Insted of consle(expect PC/PSVR and WII)Besides 

it was more a party game like: Super Mario Party Series.

*LAN/Online-Co-Op play and Vs.

*Additional Content Per Device.

*Leaderboards.

*Crossplay.

Thanks, again

Hazard_K4OZE

Two things that keep it from being a good game.
1) not part of the Naughty Dog trilogy
2) it's really just an overly dressed minigame collection that Nintendo and Playstation VR fans will find underwhelming.
I'd much rather have a sequel than a remake.  Something with it's own storyline, a good ending, a bad ending, and a third special "canon ending" by getting 100% on both the good and evil storylines.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS