cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Female Characters

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Female Characters

Hi, i was going to send this as an email to Beenox, but their website appears to be broken and tells me there was an error when i try to send it to them. I then attempted to make a twitter account to message activison support instead but seconds after i made my twitter account it said it had been locked for some reason and i hadn't even had a chance to leave my profile page lol... ANYWAY since Activision don't have an email address i guess this is the only place i can post this where hopefully someone at Activision or Beenox will see it! or at least maybe some of you other Crash Team Racing fans. I'm just going to copy and paste what i originally wrote to be an email here and Hey maybe if the Crash Bandicoot community likes this idea we can get it trending or something? Smiley Very Happy

Hello, im a fan of crash bandicoot that grew up playing Crash Team Racing as a kid. I recently purchased Crash Team Racing for my PS Vita to relive the experience of the game. As i was replaying the game i realised something that i never noticed as a kid, which is that the game only has 1 female character in it. Coco Bandicoot. Which got me thinking that since you are developing a remake of the game it would probably be a good idea  to have more than one female character to play as (it is 2018 after all) and im sure girls would appreciate having more than a one female character to choose from. Which brings me to the point of this email. I think Ami Bandicoot would be a perfect addition to the list of playable characters! If you dont remember who Ami Bandicoot is, she is one of the Trophy girls from the original Crash Team Racing. At the end of Crash Team Racing it said that Ami Bandicoot became a race kart driver herself, saying "I'm sick of giving out trophies! I want a few of my own!". Ami seems like a strong empowered woman who wants to strive for her dreams and has a cool kinda alternative (Green) hairstyle, that i think would make her a great addition as a racer in Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled! . Also if its too late in development to add her to the game you could always add her later as a digital update.

CrashTeamRacingFan
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Female Characte...

in reply to CrashTeamRacingFan

I vote for Tawna, Passedena O'Possum, and Nina Cortex

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS