cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash Tag Team Racing remaster for PS4?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I would love to see Crash Tag Team Racing come to PS4. The racing aspect of it combined with the different park worlds and collectibles, skins, it was just amazing. I played it sooo much on PS2, with multiple save games files. If it were to be remastered I would buy it in a heartbeat. Could we make this happen?

Mama_Z18
2 REPLIES 2

Honestly, I think if Crash Tag Team Racing was remade for PS4, they should make it so that locking vehicles is permenant and both players have to press the button cooperatively, unless it's a CPU opponent.  Personally, I'd rather see a "Crash Tag Team Racing 2"  With some of the more "retro modern" looney tunes style humor found in Crash N. Sane Trilogy's ads and gameplay.

If they Make Crash Tag Team Racing 2, I would like the rules changed to where players have the option to reject or accept a clashing vehicle into "Clash mode" by pressing a button at the same time as the opponent to confirm the team-up.  If the team up is rejected, players have the option to fire a weapon at the opponent who attempted to team up with them without their consent by pressing the 'fire weapon' button as a counter attack button instead of the clash button.

Also, once a clash has been decided, the players' vehicles should not be allowed to eject from each other until at least two laps are completed.

Playable Teams should include Team Cortex, Team Crash, Team Tropy, and Team Spyro,

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Highlighted

It would be a dream come true for A Crash Tag Team Racing Remaster to happen, Activision please make it happen!

Leprechaunnn
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer