cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy license agreement and privacy policy

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

wail playing i faced massage:

(a full virsion of the software license agreement is available at support.activision.com/license. ......... you must accept the software license agreement and privacy policy to continue)

how i can accept license ???

Please Heeeeelllllp

Waso

Thanks

WASO999
5 REPLIES 5

i have the same problem

o0saeed10o

@WASO999 wrote:

(a full virsion of the software license agreement is available at support.activision.com/license. ......... you must accept the software license agreement and privacy policy to continue)

Please Heeeeelllllp

Waso

Thanks

0815ententeich

This game requires internet to start the game?

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

have you figured this out since i went online with my playstation and there was a botton to push saying confirm i did that but still wont load the other two games

DEVILISH_LOCA

@WASO999 wrote:

Please Heeeeelllllp

Waso

Thanks

@WASO999 wrote:

Please Heeeeelllllp

Waso

Thanks

Igorls11
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer