cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this forum be more instead of being soulless?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Can this forum be more instead of being soulless?

Hey, I know this post sounds stupid but, if you don't recall the VU Games days, that's fine. I just want to say this: I really hate how this forum is a soulless empty wasteland compared to the olden days of the Crash forums from Vivendi/Sierra Games, where there was an actual discussion going on, even though most people migrated to social media and other sites for this kind of purpose.

You know what would I like to see? More discussions about the series like the olden days if that's possible, the old forums got wiped out and only some traces of it are found online via archival sites, but some of the people who used to frequent still remember being on those old forums.

Motwera
2 REPLIES

Re: Can this forum be more instead of being soulle...

in reply to Motwera

you'd have to invite people here... personally I think Activision should make the Forums able to create an account with a Nintendo Network ID, given that most of Activision's current fans are on Nintendo consoles now.

(This includes a large section of people who are unhappy of the Paywall direction the CoD franchise went in)

The Primary problem is that people don't want to reply to other people, especially me for some reason.
If we actually responded to each other every once in awhile instead of expecting an answer from Activision directly, we'd probably get more attention from them.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port CTR to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player splitscreen local play in 4k on Playstation and Wireless LAN multiscreen play on Switch! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
Hire me.
DrBandicoot

Re: Can this forum be more instead of being soulle...

in reply to Motwera

@Motwera wrote:

Hey, I know this post sounds stupid but, if you don't recall the VU Games days, that's fine. I just want to say this: I really hate how this forum is a soulless empty wasteland compared to the olden days of the Crash forums from Vivendi/Sierra Games, where there was an actual discussion going on, even though most people migrated to social media and other sites for this kind of purpose.

You know what would I like to see? More discussions about the series like the olden days if that's possible, the old forums got wiped out and only some traces of it are found online via archival sites, but some of the people who used to frequent still remember being on those old forums.

Now it feels like the community.Is split between going on to different forums.Thus making poor forums.like:this abandoned do to popularity and demand,It's a shame really it is,I to wish this forum got the treatment it deserves,Thanks,I don't think it'll improve,Unless we work together,To fix it and sort out the community,From the [Toxic] and [Ideas/Suggestion],I'm sure "Activision",Would love/like to hear from you your ideas/suggestions,Hope that we can,Meh,Most of these [Companies],IE:Activision,EA there all pretty much,Cash Grabbe,Cliche,As long as it's not hate,I'm sure [Activision] Or [Someone else] would like to make [Remakes],As long as there no [MILKING],A franchise.Thanks,Activision

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS