cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTR Nitro Fueled Spyro Winner Announcement

SOLVED

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Hi, I have eagerly been awaiting my Champion and Spyro Decal. I was 701 in the leader boards of almost 850k players. Given Ninas GP now has challenges related to Champion this is a kick in the teeth to say the least. When are the winners being announced and given their items? Is this even being fixed? I have screenshots/videos to collaborate this. Where can I send these to get my items? Thanks 

DigitalDevil#8218325
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Spyro Decal and Champion has been distributed! Finally!! If you have your game open and Grand Prix doesn't give the items close and reopen game, open Grand Prix and it should deliver it! Smiley Wink 

Good luck and good job on getting this resolved everyone!! <3 

DigitalDevil#8218325
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I've also finished on top 5% and did not recieve my Spyro vinyl. Pretty odd. (PSNID: Kakamoto_74)

Kakamoto#6411438

As far as i can tell Activision still hasn't even put the leader boards up for any platform, not just PS4. They stated there was an issue but I haven't seen a single thing about when or if this is being fixed. I have tried Activision support for America/Europe and still from the end of Spyro GP are unable to contact them. I am guessing they shut down their support page with the floods of messages. Still, they owe us our decals/kart!!

DigitalDevil#8218325

Spyro Decal and Champion has been distributed! Finally!! If you have your game open and Grand Prix doesn't give the items close and reopen game, open Grand Prix and it should deliver it! Smiley Wink 

Good luck and good job on getting this resolved everyone!! <3 

DigitalDevil#8218325
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer