cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTR Nitro Fueled - Shortcuts???

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Please check out these shortuts in this video:

I want to hear people's thoughts on whether they should include the all of the "glitchy" shortcuts / shortcuts that wasn't intended to be there, in the remaster. If you follow Oxide's ghost in the time trials, I believe it's shows which were intended and which were not. Obviously they are going to remove the "out of bounds" ones, and I think they should. But some of the other "unitentional shortcuts" are widely known and used in the community, and they are a big part of the experience for old school and hardcore CTR players. And I feel like remasters are made mostly for these players. Therefore I personally think they should leave some of them in there. Like the big jump over the fence in Blizzard Bluff. 

onkele
2 REPLIES 2

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Shortcuts-in-new-remake-Crash-T...

All rights with respect go to DevTek_ART for his post 22 weeks ago.

please feel free to look at features and devs helping make/dev the 

game in "19",June.

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE

Because of the multiplayer nature of the game, glitchy shortcuts should not be used in CTR Nitro Fueled.
It's really a no-brainer.  You'd have to have no brain to not remove the glitchy shortcut like the one they had in the N64 version of Wario Stadium.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS