cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTR Nitro Fueled DLC Crash Bash & Nitro Kart.

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

I think It would be awesome to include DLC modes for Emperor Velo's Story from the Multiplatform game: Nitro Kart.
But even more on my list would be to have a selection of minigames from Crash Bash be remade, possibly utilizing optional Joycon motion controls.  And being DLC for Crash CTR at the low price of $20, or included for free in the deluxe version.  And up to 6 players on a single screen for select minigames in the collection (on consoles that support up to 8 controllers on a single console such as Nintendo Switch) 6 player versions of minigames such as Polar Panic, Jungle Bash, and one of the Tank Levels.

Story mode not included isn't a dealbreaker.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
6 REPLIES 6

@DrBandicoot wrote:

I think It would be awesome to include DLC modes for Emperor Velo's Story from the Multiplatform game: Nitro Kart.
But even more on my list would be to have a selection of minigames from Crash Bash be remade, possibly utilizing optional Joycon motion controls.  And being DLC for Crash CTR at the low price of $20, or included for free in the deluxe version.  And up to 6 players on a single screen for select minigames in the collection (on consoles that support up to 8 controllers on a single console such as Nintendo Switch) 6 player versions of minigames such as Polar Panic, Jungle Bash, and one of the Tank Levels.

Story mode not included isn't a dealbreaker.

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Crash-bash/m-p/10744786#M475

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Nitro-Kart-Story-mode-DLC-in-CT...

https://community.activision.com/t5/Crash-Bandicoot-Forum-Activision/Does-anyone-remember-Crash-Team...

Sorry to be a public nuisance,these are more topics/forums ppl can view & edit.

to be honest I feel as if "Crash Bash" like I possibly said: Remaster.They should port it to all hand held & mobile.Instead of consle(Except PC/PSVR & WII)

It was more a party game like: Super Mario Party Series.

*LAN/Online -Co-Op play & Vs.

*Additional content per device.

*Leaderboards.

*Crossplay.

They should also include a "Season pass" 

for 24.99.

Get ready to rev those fryers,with all upgrades,motors,characters and tracks

*Unlocks all racers/karts & tracks

*Please note: All Trophies/Achievements are unlock able.If this DLC is used,If you'd like to earn the trophies/achievements please delete/remove DLC.Since this DLC glitches trophies/achievements.

Please manually unlock trophies/acheivements,also the season pass doesn't help with career progression.bewarened

thanks again

Hazard_K4OZE

I'm not sure what you mean by "Wii" Nintendo no longer produces Wii or Wii U disks.  In fact, Beginning January 30th, you will no longer be allowed to download digital Wii games, or browse Netflix on a Wii.

I think Crash Bash is one of those, how you would put it, "Download only titles" That uses 3 GB or less of storage and costs $19.99 digital even as a remaster.  1999 being a pun on "You can party like it's $19.99!"

Except for Switch and 3DS, those have potential market for physical copies with the 4GB game card option for Switch, and the rarely used 4GB 3DS game card that was used for the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater game.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

Hi there,i just wanted to know ( as certainty) if there will be a physical deluxe copy for sale.. because i'd like to have a physical copy of the game and if possibile with a dlc to have the bonus content of the deluxe edition if i should buy a standard version to have my own physical copy...

I tried to write some times to ACTV via twitter but nothing...

Ty in advance,have a nice day!

19KaBooM87

@19KaBooM87 wrote:

Hi there,i just wanted to know ( as certainty) if there will be a physical deluxe copy for sale.. because i'd like to have a physical copy of the game and if possibile with a dlc to have the bonus content of the deluxe edition if i should buy a standard version to have my own physical copy...

I tried to write some times to ACTV via twitter but nothing...

Ty in advance,have a nice day!

Sorry,to be clear,yes.

Please note:there will be 

a code for whatever platform.

you own.they both have different "DLC bonuses"

54-60 For the "Deluxe edition"

Ppl who picked/pre-ordered it.

Can play as "N.Oxide" since day one/1.

Also new costumes for "Crash"

"Coco" & "Cortex"

34-40 For the "Standard edition"

"Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled"

In-Game Item".

All racers would be unlock able by progressing through 

adventure  mode.they Might be added as future DLC.

Possibly a "Accelerater".Just like in "WWE 2K".

Please note:it doesn't help progression in "Adventure/Camgain

mode".

Thanks. 

Hazard_K4OZE
Highlighted

Tyvm for ur answer..

So i should buy a standard copy to have it physical,and after i could buy (as certainty) a code for the bonus content (i.e. deluxe) right?

Because at least in my country (Italy) the only deluxe edition i saw was on psstore and nothing mentioned as physical copy,but just as digital download...

Also there will/is be a downloadable and playable demo? 

19KaBooM87

@19KaBooM87 wrote:

Tyvm for ur answer..

Because at least in my country (Italy) the only deluxe edition i saw was on psstore and nothing mentioned as physical copy,but just as digital download...

Also there will/is be a downloadable and playable demo? 

A1.Sorry,That depends on your local store/shop,Does it sell 

"The Standard Edition"?

Also noted:"Deluxe Edition" Add-Ok is/would prob at

a later date prob would be/on the PS/XBOX/Nintendo

Store respectably for all the retailers.Mostly these three.

A2.Probably might have a Beta/Demo.I should think so.

Since,When "RE:2" was almost Coming out/came out.

Pos,When we get closer to the date.I originally "Pre-Ordered it".

Then later kept canning it.

A3."I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!"

Sorry I screamed/shouted that out.

just so "Excited".After 20/Twenty years.

Whhhoaaaa

I hope this helped.

Have a nice day every-one

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS