cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activision PS2 Classic Edition?

Crash Bandicoot™ Forum | Activision®

Anyone think it would be a wonderful idea to make a PS2 Classic Edition that specifically has Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, CTR, Bash, Wrath of Cortex, and Twinsanity?  Well I wouldn't be 100% impressed with it, so what if it also Had Spyro 1, 2, 3, Enter The Dragonfly, and A Hero's Tail.  Along with Crash Nitro Kart, and Crash CTTR.  What else could one want other than these 14 games?  Well, I wouldn't mind some of Activision's Disney and Marvel games like Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, Tarzan, and Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3.
That's a total of 20 games.  Not to mention Disney would be happy about the Tarzan Remake and Toy Story Sequels they're currently trying to get hype for.  And it's pretty much the only way we'll ever see the Original hit classic Spider-Man movie game come back into ful veiw.

Note that this still leaves room for 007 and CoD Games for PS2 to be reproduced in their classic form, or a wiser business decision could be to include the Insomniac Sly Cooper and Naughty Dog Jak & Daxter series for a total of 25-30 games.  (But of course we can't forget compatibility with 4 controller ports, though we'll likely only see the console packaged with two it can still be backwards compatible with Playstation Classic controllers to allow 4-player compatibility with Crash Bash, a game that nobody wants to see remade, but people would likely pay extra money to play the original)
Honestly I'd pay $100 for something like that, assuming it also played DVD movies and smart features, I might think the value could be $130.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Couldnt Activision just release a plug and play single player PSX controller that plays the Crash and Spyro Trilogies.  Or possibly they could released Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex on a Plug and play Controller, XboxOne Backwards Compatibility, and PS2 digital release.  Then they don't really have to worry about making that 3DS version you're always blabbering about when they can release a plug and play Playstation dongle controller that wirelessly plugs into an HDMI port, though it could have a video out port and if you really to be backwards compatible with older tv sets.

Crash4ever

@DrBandicoot wrote:

Anyone think it would be a wonderful idea to make a PS2 Classic Edition that specifically has Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, CTR, Bash, Wrath of Cortex, and Twinsanity?  Well I wouldn't be 100% impressed with it, so what if it also Had Spyro 1, 2, 3, Enter The Dragonfly, and A Hero's Tail.  Along with Crash Nitro Kart, and Crash CTTR.  What else could one want other than these 14 games?  Well, I wouldn't mind some of Activision's Disney and Marvel games like Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, Tarzan, and Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3.
That's a total of 20 games.  Not to mention Disney would be happy about the Tarzan Remake and Toy Story Sequels they're currently trying to get hype for.  And it's pretty much the only way we'll ever see the Original hit classic Spider-Man movie game come back into ful veiw.

Note that this still leaves room for 007 and CoD Games for PS2 to be reproduced in their classic form, or a wiser business decision could be to include the Insomniac Sly Cooper and Naughty Dog Jak & Daxter series for a total of 25-30 games.  (But of course we can't forget compatibility with 4 controller ports, though we'll likely only see the console packaged with two it can still be backwards compatible with Playstation Classic controllers to allow 4-player compatibility with Crash Bash, a game that nobody wants to see remade, but people would likely pay extra money to play the original)
Honestly I'd pay $100 for something like that, assuming it also played DVD movies and smart features, I might think the value could be $130.

Meh,Sorry,Why couldn't it be added to "PS NOW",

And "PS Store".

Theres news/Rumors that the 'PS5'. Is backwards compatible for all "PS Games"

Release date somewhere in "2020"

Thanks

Hazard_K4OZE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS