cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veteran helmet trophies are bugged on PS4

Chivalry

Veteran helmet trophies are bugged on PS4, I did all of the requirements for the Knights veteran helmet, the helmet unlocked but the trophy didn't, I then did all of the requirements for the man at arms veteran helmet, the helmet unlocked but then the Knights veteran trophy unlocked instead of the man at arms one. So I am still missing a trophy because of a bug.

shawshank92
1 REPLY 1

In Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on PS4, the veteran trophies are not bugged ok. You get the helmet from unlocking all 'Primaries' in a class and the trophy from unlocking 'Everything' in a class. There you go let the slaughtering continue! Lol

However, I will include that no one can wear the ranked helmets you earn by leveling up to 30, 40, 50, and 60. In game it shows up as the default helmet no matter the class. On ps4 my gamer tag is frogmonkey64. I'm level 46 almost 47, and I can't show off my Black Helmet on my Agatha Vanguard! Bummer! Lol. No but I hope you guys do fix it Activision, and if it's not you is it Hardsuit Labs who does patching? I'm pretty sure Torn Banner doesn't do it for consoles as they have stated before on their Twitter.

frogmonkey64
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS