cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to contact customer service through the support site even though they dont show chivalry as an option in Xbox 1. I want to open a support ticket for my downloaded content that i do not have access to. You are making it way to difficult to

Chivalry

I bought Chivalry for Xbox one in December.  I purchased the Ultimate Warfare Edition.  I have not had access to the content since purchase. I tried all the normal things: uninstall and reinstall, Hard reboot with power removed, install each add on one at a time manually after reinstall of main game.  Still no access

Psyaz01
14 REPLIES 14

I have the same exact issue as you, bought the game last week and have been trying to contact them. Torn Banner said they released an update fixing the problem however it did not. I have tried looking into getting some technical support but all their site does is send you in links in circles and gets no help.

Sithsteamroller

Same problem, pre-ordered the game with dlc and have never been able to actually access the dlc I paid for. Tried making an account on here a few weeks back so I could relay my troubles but they don't make that easy. Blah blah blah update didn't fix a kuntphucking thing. Still haven't been able to talk or message anyone regarding Activision shortcomings. Wtf.

ToastyMurph

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are running into that issue as well, but did you already contact any other part of Activision Support, whether it is on social media or through the Contact Us page and Official Support Chat? That issue was originally fixed through a patch, but if you are still running into that I'd be happy to help with that. Can you send me a private message about this with your gamertag, a screenshot showing proof of purchase, which version of the game you purchased, and which exact DLC it is affecting? Sorry for the wait on that, but please let me know. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Big surprise no ducking response.

ToastyMurph

Hey there,

I'm sorry to see you are having that issue as well. Like I mentioned to everyone else on this thread, for assistance with that can you please send me a private message with your gamertag, a screenshot showing proof of purchase, which version you purchased (if not shown in PoP), and which exact DLC you are having this issue with? Let me know and i'd be happy to help with that. Sorry for the wait and the issues with that.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Lmfao....just saw they had to approve every message before it posted. If you work for Activision I just want my money back. This is ridiculous.

ToastyMurph

Hey toasty it's BulletproofBoss I paid for this dlc too and never got it.

BulletproofBoss

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are still running into that. There was a patch back in December that was supposed to have fixed that issue, but if you are still running into that can you please send me a private message about this with your gamertag, a screenshot showing proof of purchase and which exact DLC you are running into this issue with? Thanks, let me know.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

This seems to be a trend. I too am having the same issue. Microsoft refunded me my purchase and I redownloaded only to have the same issue yet again.

MUFFinMan111
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS